A twist

Akko returned to her room that night, but she missed Diana being next to her.
In the middle of the night she got out of bed and knocked on Diana's door. No answer. Instead she opened the door, she may have been asleep. She walked around the corner to Diana's bedroom. Nobody was in her bed but the bathroom door was closed.
"Diana?" Akko says quietly to herself as she reaches for the bathroom door handle. She could hear sobbing noises from inside. She bursts open the door.
"Diana, ARE YOU OKAY?" She asks loudly.
"A- Akko!" She says, "Why are you here at this time of night?"
"Why are you crying on your bathroom floor at this time of night?" She repeats.
"Answer my question first then I'll answer yours." She speaks trying to hold back her tears.
"I only came because I couldn't get to sleep, I missed you so much." Akko spoke.
"Oh Akko, I love you... I guess you deserve to know something..."
"What is it?"
"Well..." She holds a positive test up in her hand. "I'm- me too.."
Akko gasps and kneels down on the floor. She hugs Diana softly. "Like you said to me, you will get through this." She smiles and kisses Diana on the cheek. "Now come on, forget about this for now, get in bed with me." She says that staring at half clothed Diana and biting her lip.
They stand up off the floor and get in Diana's bed. Hopefully, Barbara and Hannah didn't hear it this time, they should be asleep.