Again..

They both have fun. Sticking his dick into her pussy constantly. Putting her own boobs into his mouth as he sucks them. Andrews bends down and puts his face near her pussy. Then licks it. And then she sucks his dick.
All Diana could hear was banging. Banging against the metal shutters behind them. She wants to see what's happening but instead she ran. Ran away leaving her broom floating in the middle of the air.
Akko moans loud enough for Diana to hear it as she began to run. Then Akko shouts 'HARDER DADDY'.
Diana knew exactly what was happening.
Then she heard Akko shout in pain. But she thought it has her just moaning so she just ran.
"Akko what's wrong?" Andrew asked, "am I doing it too hard mama?"
"Nope just the baby. I think it's coming."
She screams really loud in terrible pain as a baby head pops out of her pussy.
"I see it." Andrew says, biting his lip.
She pushes it out of her as quick as she could. It still took a while but it was a fast as she could make it happen.
"You are the father Andrew." She says whilst shrieking in pain.
A couple minutes after the baby popped out, Akko's pain stopped and she layed the baby on a crate that was randomly stuffed in the alley.
"Wanna carry on?" She asks. He didn't answer he just went straight for it. He reaches, with his hands, her pussy, and opens it to look inside. "Anymore in there?" He winks and then says something that shocked her.
"There might not be anymore babies in there but there will be a dick in there. And that'll be mine." As soon as he said that he stuck his dick into it and moaned.
Akko reached him to kiss him and they licked eachothers tongues. The baby was just watching.
They both moaned constantly as they went harder every minute. Soon enough, they rolled out into the middle of the street, unclothed and having sex. But they didn't care. In fact they didn't even notice that many people stared at them in disgust.