Dorm or hotel?

A couple hours later, Andrew and Akko we're walking around town. It was almost midnight, but that didn't matter. Amanda has left to go back to the academy and to sleep. They were both hoping that she wouldn't say anything about what happened earlier.
They sat down on the beach. Hugging eachother to infinity.
"I enjoyed every minute earlier on, apart from the father bit." Akko stares into his eyes.
"Yeah sorry about him, he is always like that. Telling people off."
Akko answers, "Well, he had a point.. about yk but either way-"
She invites him to stay over at a hotel with her. They were both too tired to go back to their homes. Luckily, a hotel was just around the corner, so they stayed there.
Yes, they slept together. Suspiciously much. Andrew was moaning in his sleep and Akko was enjoying the sound of it. They were cutely bundled up in a hug, very closely.
Back at the academy, Sucy and Lotte were worried for Akko and how she wasn't home yet. They knocked on Amanda's door worrying - though sucy didn't show it. She answered the door and welcomed them inside. She told them everything. They were very surprised. I mean, who would be? There's always a time where something shocks you so much that you almost faint.. and that's exactly what happened to lotte.