Dianas time...

A couple months had passed since Diana and Andrew met in the cafe. In fact, it had been three more months which means...
They still had to go to classes. The headmistress has said. Bi they both struggled. Akko and Diana made their way to Professor Croix's class. Electronic device magic...
They sat next to eachother. And after about ten minutes of being there, Diana screamed.
"Diana! What's wrong!?" Akko begins to worry.
"Nothing!" She laughs and quickly runs out the room. Akko follows her. She went into the bathroom and locked herself in a cubicle.
"Let me in Diana"
"Fine but only because it's you." She replies and unlocks the cubicle door.
Akko rushes in and locks it behind her. She gasps.
"It's finally time!"
"Yes..."
Akko looks at Diana's p*ssy. A head. A baby's head was popping out.
"Wow..."
Diana screams loudly. Very loud. Akko holds her hand and tells her it'll be okay.
They obviously don't know the gender. There is no hospital in there area so they would both have to wait until both babies come.
Diana finally stops screaming, and Akko looks. It's out.
"Awwww" Akko screeches.
Once they had done everything - wipe the blood off etc - they both held one each. They know the gender now. A girl. Two girls actually.
They both smile. They both had brown hair with green streaks in it, and purple eyes - mix of Diana's blue and Akko's pink eyes.
Diana jumps as a loud knock on the door bangs.