Escape room

"We need to go. I don't think there are any words here and we must be in bed in an hour." Amanda speaks as she watches Akko pick daisies and buttercups.
"Do we have to?" She replies softly. It was clear that she didn't want to leave, like she was sure a word was hiding somewhere. The thing is, the word won't show up out of nowhere. It won't be hiding in the grass. The word needs to be spoken and it isn't going to be found if they are by themselves in the meadow garden. They look at eachother.
"Oh come on then," Atsuko says, getting fed up outside. Amanda waits for Akko to stand up and walk up the steps then opens the door. The corridor that lay before them is scattered with blonde, brown and black-haired boys. One of them stood out though. The one Akko loved. The one boy who she trusted and admired. She blushed as she looked at him. She hadn't realised she hadn't transformed back into a mouse. She was still in her uniform and suddenly everyone was staring.
"A-Akko?" A green-eyed boy steps out and gives eye contact with her. "Why are you here? And where did you come from? Frank said that the boy your with was alone in the garden.."
"Um Andrew.. she isn't a boy.." She hopes for the best reply. Not one that would get her upset. She was a very sensitive girl, like me, and will cry over anything.
"Why are you in disguise though?" He says. Sounds of boys muttering to eachother in the background could be heard.
"Who is she?"
"She's from Luna Nova! Ew!"
"Ew they are witches."
Andrew turns towards them. "Be quiet. This is my friend, Atsuko. Call her Akko. She may be a witch but be nice."
"ANDREW, YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH A WITCH? PATHETIC!" All the crowd laugh and cry. Of laughter, of course.
"I will not accept this. Go do your own thing. Leave her alone and don't say a word." He demands. He spotted Akko facing the opposite direction.