༶•chapter 3•༶

"Y/n, stop taking all of the red ones!"

"I'm not! I split them evenly, you just have less because I gave some of yours to Jeluka." You stuck out your tongue to the boy in front of you, "that's no fair, you have to give me some of yours!"

"No way! The red ones are my favourite Luka!"

"They are mine too! Don't be mean Y/n."

You sighed and opened up Lukas palm, you poured five gummy bears into his hand and pouted. "I'm not sharing anymore."

"That's okay, you gave me more then I thought you would."

༶•༶•༶

"Need some help?"

You jumped at the soft voice behind you, you squinted your eyes at the person and looked then up and down trying to figure out who they were, it was a girl. She had dark blue hair that shined so beautifully in the light.

Her eyes were a bright blue and her hair was tied back into pigtails. You recognized her the moment you could see her clearly, "you're Jelukas friend right?" You questioned, turning to face her, instead of the vending machine. "That's me. I'm Marinette." She greeted, her smile was warm and reminded you of Sage's.

"Marinette, that's such a pretty name, I'm Y/n" You formed a small smile on your lips as you held your hands behind your back and faced the vending machine again. "These things always get stuck. I think I can help you get it out."

Marinette stepped closer to you and leaned down. She shook the bottom of the machine for a while. You were sceptical at first, but once you saw the bag of gummies slowly come loose, your eyes lit up.

"Thank you thank you!" You exclaimed. Marinette probably thought you were a little insane after kicking the machine and now getting overly excited over gummy bears. "I would offer to buy you something, but I ran out of change. Would you like to come sit with me and my friends instead?"

Marinette pondered for a moment before waving her hands around her face, "you don't owe me anything, plus my friends are waiting for me!" Her smile was brighter then before and it made you smile too. "Well okay Marinette, I hope to see you again soon."

You both exchanged goodbyes and went your separate ways, "how have I never seen her up until now? Jeluka talked about her a little bit but now it was nice to have a face to match the name" you voiced in your head, walking back to your group of friends.

"Catch!" You yelled tossing a pack of chocolate covered sunflower seeds at Sage. She turned around just in time and caught them. She thanked you and opened up the pack, making sure that Jax didn't steal any.

You sat down beside Luka and opened the pack of gummy bears. You immediately reached for the red bears, "nu uh." Luka voiced, shaking his finger at you. "But-" You started,
"But nothing." Luka warned and you mumbled a bunch of curses before annoyingly handing Luka a red bear.

He went back to focusing on his notebook before opening his mouth for another bear. You rolled your eyes and placed a red bear in his mouth. Everyone in the group slowly looked at you both, "hm.." Scarlett whispered in your ear which just caused you to roll your eyes and whisper back for her to shut up.

You and your friends listened as the loud bell rang, lunch was over and you had just one more class before school was over. You weren't upset to go back inside because it was now your favourite class.