༶•chapter 7•༶

"Luka! Don't run off alone, wait for me!"

"Hurry up Y/n! I don't want the rain to stop!"

Luka grabbed your hand and pulled you towards a huge puddle. You both had huge smiles on your faces, "let's jump!"

You both jumped and jumped with your little boots, splashing water everywhere. Your parents used to get mad when you tracked muddy water into the house, but you didn't care. It was at times like that when you missed being a kid.

"Look at the rainbow!" You shouted, pointing your tiny finger to the sky. A beautiful contrast of colours stared down at you two, "do you really think there's a pot of gold at the end of it?" Luka asked you, his eyes filled with excitement. "I believe there is! One day let's go to the end to see for ourselves!"

༶•༶•༶

"You're such a dumbass! Where have you been all day? Why didn't you return my calls?"

You could hear Luka sighing on the other end of the line, "Jelukas friend asked me to go skating with her. I wasn't on my phone for the whole day."

You felt a weird feeling in your chest when you heard Luka talk about hanging out with a friend of Jelukas. "What is this feeling?" You asked yourself, putting a hand up on your chest. "Well you could have let me know where you were. I woke up confused dummy."

Luka chuckled, "that reminds me, you snore really loudly."

"What! No I don't, stop lying." Your face was starting to heat up.

"I'm not lying, I'll record it next time."

"Mhm.." You muttered, feeling a little bit more at ease.

"Anyway... Did you have fun skating?" You asked, sitting down on the edge of your bed, "it was fun, I wish things ended differently though." You could hear Lukas tone of voice change to a lower tone then before.

"What do you mean by that?" You asked, curiosity sparking in your mind.

"It's nothing."

Silence filled the line and you just softly exhaled, "I'll see you soon loser."

Confused on why he was ending the call so soon, you had no choice but to say goodbye to Luka before ending the call and setting your phone down beside you. Flopping down on your bed, you sighed. What did he mean by "I wish things ended differently?" Confusion took over your mind once again, forcing you to shut your eyes and think.

"Maybe I'll call the girls to see if they want to hang out?" You asked yourself, picking up your phone once again and texting the group chat with you, Sage, And Scarlett.

You
Anyone down to hang out at my house?

Sage( ˘ω˘ )
Hell yes! I'll bring snacks!

ScarlettΣ(-᷅_-᷄)
I have nothing better to do so sure

You smiled to yourself before shutting off your phone and walking downstairs. Sitting on the couch, you turned on the TV to pass the time.

༶•༶•༶

"So wait... You slept in the same bed?"