༶•chapter 8•༶

"Look at the sunset!" You exclaimed pointing your finger at the sky. The sun was setting in the sky while you and Luka played outside. "Let's get a better look!"

The sky was marbled a beautiful orange and pink, with fluffy clouds still set. The sun was shining brightly, almost set. The biggest smile appeared on your face as you jumped up on a ledge. You expanded your arms out, the big smile still remaining on your face.

"Y/n be careful, I don't want you to fall."

"Don't worry! Even if I do I know you'll be here to catch me."

༶•༶•༶

"You'll be home tomorrow night though right?"

"Maybe dear.. we have a few meetings too attend so we thought it was best we stayed at a hotel.."

You felt your heart drop. You though my at least maybe you would be able to see your parents for a day. They haven't been home since Thursday, and it was now Sunday.

"Oh.." You managed to respond, "maybe Sage or Scarlett can stay over with you for the next few nights?" Your father suggested, and you heard your mom take the phone from him. "Listen, I'll call Lukas mom and ask if he can stay with you until we get back."

Your face turned red, "no no! It's fine, I'll ask one of the girls!" You shut your eyes tightly, "are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay well, be safe! We love you."

"Love you too.." You trailed off, and ended the call.

"Why can't they be home more often?"

Thrusting yourself up off the couch, you looked into your fridge.

"Nothing, nothing and more nothing. Great.." You mumbled, "oh yeah that's right.. there was a bakery a few blocks down I wanted to try."You spoke to yourself.

Sage suggested this bakery to you a few days ago, she said they had the best desserts. Since you had nothing to eat, you decided that this was the perfect day to try something sweet.

You were about to walk out the door when you realized you still had your pajamas on. "Dumbass.." You mumbled about yourself before walking up to your room and slamming the closet door open.

" You mumbled about yourself before walking up to your room and slamming the closet door open

"Perfect."

༶•༶•༶

The minute you stepped outside, a warm breeze dusted your face. "Perfect day to wear pants."