༶•chapter 9•༶

"So what if they don't like your art? I think it's beautiful."

"Thanks but you don't get it, that was my one chance of getting to be the top of my art class."

"Y/n... There will be lots of opportunities. Don't stress over this one loss."

"How am I supposed to not stress Luka?"

The blue haired boy lept off his bed and grabbed his guitar, "I'll play for you."

Your frown turned into a smile as the calming melody played. Both you and Luka exchanged small glances at each other before you shut your eyes.

That was the first very first time you fell in love with Luka's music.

༶•༶•༶

"Come in!" You greeted one of your best friends. The tall boy stepped through the front door and looked around your house for a moment, "aren't your parents home?"

You shook your head, "business trips again.. you know how it goes."

You lead Jax up to your room, it wasn't like he's never been in there before. It's just... he hasn't been in there with you... alone.

"Okay, just sit down and stay still."

"How long will this take? You do realize we have school tomorrow right?"

You sighed, "I'm fully aware of that, but don't worry it won't take long."

While sitting down in front of him, you started sketching a few lines. You added small details, then grabbed your eraser to erase mistakes.

Looking up to get another glance at Jax, you never really realized how pretty he was. His hazel eyes were bright and soft, his wavy hair was a mess and some curls fell over his forehead. His skin was tan, and matched his hair colour perfectly. You were caught up in staring at him that you almost forgot to keep sketching.

-2 hours later-

"You're kidding right?"

"What! You don't think it looks good?"

"I think it looks great, but it's now almost midnight."

"Will your parents mind if you stay the night?"

Jaxs eyes widened and a small, barely noticeable blush spread across his tan cheeks. "I don't have my clothes for tomorrow though..."

"We can wake up early."

Jax pondered for a moment before giving in. "I'll text my parents."

You smiled and walked out of your room to go find some spare blankets and pillows.

"My parents said it's fine, but are you sure you don't mind?" Jax said immediately as you came back with loads of blankets and pillows. "I don't mind at all, in fact I'm actually kind of happy. I don't do well with the dark sometimes so by having another person here with me is a blessing."

"Afraid of the dark huh L/N."

You gave him a dirty look before placing down all the blankets. "I'm not afraid.."