༶•chapter 15•༶

"Y/N! You have to listen to this song with me!" Luka's middle school figure barged into your room with headphones in one hand and a bag of gummy bears in the other.

You grinned and grabbed the bag of gummy bears. Luka handed you the earbud and you put it in your ear. When the music started the play, you watched as Luka fiddled with his fingers. It looked like he was itching to play the guitar at that very moment. You smiled at him.

That slowly became a regular thing for the two of you, and as you both grew older it was muscle memory to go over to the other persons house to listen to new song releases.

༶•༶•༶

You woke up with a slight smile on your face. The sun beamed through your living room blinds and kissed your skin. You flipped the fuzzy blankets off your body and looked to your left. Luka was still asleep. His blue hair was a mess, but yet it looked so soft.

You stared at him for a few moments before you reached to move a few pieces of hair out of his eyes. The moment your fingers collided with his hair, you immediately went red. You combed his hair slowly before flipping the soft covers back over his body.

You stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge you got out the ingredients for pancakes. You got out a bowl and poured the dry ingredients before the wet.

After a little while of waiting for them to cook, you flipped and then plated.

You topped them off with some fresh(ish) strawberries. A grin formed on your face and you applauded yourself.

You were about to go wake up Luka when you heard a little meow coming from your feet. You looked down to see Snow sitting down with her tail close beside her.

"You're hungry aren't you?" You bent down to pet the fluffy cat. Her little nose tapped your fingertips, "I'll take that as a yes."

You picked up Snow and brought her to a little bowl of cat food.

Just as you were about to stand up you heard footsteps walking towards the kitchen, "you made these? Without burning them?"

You growled, "it was one time!"

Luka stood behind the counter, his hair was even messier then when you saw it last. His eyes were soft and looked so beautiful in your gaze. A tiny blush crept onto your face, "here." You mumbled, handing him a fork.

You both leaned against the counter, opposite sides from each other. Every once and a while you would look up at the boy in front of you.

And he would do the same.

Eventually Luka broke the tension, "what are your plans for the day?"

"Hm.." You pondered, "I'll probably listen to (favourite artist) and hang out with the cutie over there." You nodded your head towards Snow who was rolling around on the blankets that you and Luka left.

The blue haired boy nodded at you, "in that case, why don't you just come watch the band practice?"

You stifled a laughter, "kitty section?"

Luka shook his head at you, "when will you stop making fun of the name? It wasn't like I created it." His eyes softened and he was glaring down at you.