༶•chapter 14•༶

"Luka look how fluffy that cat is!"

"Let's go pet it."

You and Luka were walking by a pet store when you saw the most adorable cat. You and him both loved cats so it was obvious you would both go pet it.

"It looks like she would be named Snow, what do you think?"  The guitarist asked you as he stroked the fluffy white cats fur.

You smiled brightly and pet the cats head, "snow is perfect."

"I wish my parents would let me get a cat.." You added, softly stroking the white cats little paws. "I'm sure they will soften up to the idea eventually."

You looked at the blue haired boy and back down to the cat, "I hope."

༶•༶•༶

You let out a sigh. A sigh of nervousness and confusion. You were stood outside of the couffaine residence, one hand gripping your purse strap and one hand dropped freely to your side.

You and Luka were going to the music store, like he suggested yesterday. It confused you though, why wouldn't he take Marinette instead? After all, you were sure they were probably dating by now.

You spotted Luka's mom and she waved to you, a huge smile plastered on her face. "Y/N! How have you been? I haven't seen you in forever!" You laughed as she pulled you in for a hug, "I've been good! School is getting pretty annoying though.." You sweat dropped.

"I remember being in high school.. let me tell you it was one of the greatest and worst experiences of my life."

You nodded your head in agreement and told Luka's mom about other things, other things that you wish you could tell your own mother about.

After a few minutes of light conversation, you heard footsteps behind you. "Let's get going." Luka said from behind you. The close proximity caught you off guard, but you waved to his mom anyway and just followed the blue haired boy off the boat.

You gripped your purse strap even harder then before. Silence engulfed the two of you. That was until the guitarist tapped your shoulder and held out an earbud for you to take. You smiled softly at the action and took the bud.

Putting it in your ear you waited for a song to play.

Eventually the beat came on and you recognized it immediately, (favourite song) started playing and you grinned. You couldn't remember the last time you listened to music, especially with Luka.

"I'm sorry." Luka randomly said, which caused you to raise your eyebrows. "For what?"

"For being a shitty friend."

You looked at the ground and kicked a pebble with the tip of your shoe, "you have nothing to be sorry for Luka. We've both just been caught up in other things.."

You finally looked up from the ground and looked at Luka. He was staring at you with sad eyes, "Luka..." You mumbled, reaching to cup his cheek. But you pulled away out of embarrassment and exhaled softly, "come on dummy. We're almost there."
___

As you entered the music store, immediately Luka's mood brightened. You looked around while still following closely behind the blue haired boy.