༶•chapter 17•༶

"Come on its not that cold!" You pleaded, swimming around in a cool little lake area that you and Luka found one summer day.

Luka sat on a rock above the water and tried to tell you he wouldn't go in because it was simply to cold, "don't be a baby just jump."

Eventually the blue haired boy stood up and took a deep breath before jumping. He created a large splash that hit you in the face, "it's freezing!" The guitarist cried out, causing you to laugh. "No it's not you're just dramatic."

The two of you stayed that way for a little while. Swimming around in the water, splashing each other, and sharing smiles.

You missed those days so badly.

༶•༶•༶

Your breathing became heavy, and your eyes began to water. His voice on the other end of the line sounded concerned, "Y/N? I got your message, but you never came. Is everything all right?"

You didn't feel like speaking, nor did you feel like ending the call, but you knew you had too. "I'm okay." Is all you said before ending the call as quickly as the words escaped from your lips.

You felt bad for ending it on him, but you knew that if you heard his voice even more then you already had, you would probably break down into another sobbing mess.

"You should have said more." Scarlett said to you. You just ignored her and sniffled.
___

After some time, you decided it would be best if you walked home. You were planning on sleeping over Sage's, but after the recent events, you felt like eating a whole tub of ice cream alone.

As you walked up to your house, you could see your parents car parked in the driveway. You groaned and dragged your feet to the front door. The minute you stepped inside, you heard arguing. "So now it's my fault?"

"Maybe it is!"

You sighed, "mom? Dad?"

Your two parents both turned their heads to face you. A concerned look was plastered on their faces, "you got a cat didn't you?" Your mother coldly said as she glared down at the fluffy cat rubbing against her legs. You smiled at the cat and then looked back up at your mother, "I needed someone to keep me company."

Your parents went silent. And so did you.

You didn't care to argue with them, instead you just picked up Snow and walked to your room with an aching feeling growing in your chest.

You craddled the little cat in your arms with a sigh. You missed your parents, there was no doubt about it. But you hated how they always were on you about something.

You set Snow down on your bed and flopped down beside her. You let your body melt onto your soft bed sheets.

A soft sigh escaped your lips as you flipped a soft blanket over your body. You just needed some rest, and who knows, maybe this was all just a bad dream.

༶•༶•༶

Over the next few days you spent most of your time avoiding Luka. You dodged his calls, texts, and even his visits to your house. Your mother was furious at you for avoiding him.

Sometimes she would even let him inside. But once you heard his footsteps you would always just hide in your closet or leave you window open and hop out.

You could admit you were being dramatic, but at the same time you didn't want to face him. You just couldn't.

Dummy

Y/N I know you've been reading my texts.

You inhaled sharply and ignored the message.

Dummy

Please just talk to me

Did I do something wrong?

You felt really, really bad.

Especially in that very moment.

But you couldn't give in.

You turned your phone on 'do not disturb' and set it down on your nightstand. Snow looked up at you with her bright green eyes, "what should I do Snow?

Do I tell him I'm in love with him? Or do I just let my feelings pass?" The fluffy cat looked at you sideways, "if only I could be a cat. I could just sleep all day and have no worries."

And with those words, you shut your eyes and tried to sleep.
___

You woke up to the sun starting to shine brightly in your eyes. You groaned and checked the time on your phone. It read '7:30'

You cursed under your breath and jumped out of bed. You didn't want to be late for school. Especially when today was the day you had to hand in your art project.

You got dressed, brushed your teeth, and grabbed an apple on your way out.

You carefully looked to your left and right before crossing the street.

You walked on the sidewalk you and Luka would usually walk on together. You looked around for the blue haired boy, checking if he was in sight. But he wasn't. You were half glad and half sad.

You pushed open the door to your first class. Luckily Luka wasn't in it. You would only have to see him at lunch, but even then you could find a way to avoid him. You felt shitty for even thinking about his reaction to you avoiding him. However, you were sure that was the best thing to do at the moment.

You sat down in your seat and stared out the window to your left. The sun was now beaming in the sky, and birds were chirping. You were lost in thought for a little while. Mainly you were thinking about Luka. Like always.

"Why do things have to be so complicated?"

You voiced in your head. A small frown took over your expression just as your teacher walked into the classroom.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter:(

I've been having some writers block again...

I'm sure it will pass soon though!

Anyway, hope you guys partially enjoyed this chapter, I know it was kinda boring lol.

<33