༶•chapter 11•༶

"Luka."

"Y/n."

"If I jumped off a bridge would you jump too?"

The two of you were sitting on a soft patch of grass, right outside your house. Rocket pops were being held in both your hands.

The blue haired boy locked eyes with you before opening his mouth to speak, "no I wouldn't."

You looked at him, wide eyed. Quickly you looked down at your rocket pop, watching as the blue and pink coloured marbled together and dripped down your palm.

"Well why not?"

Silence danced around the two of you before Luka broke the silence. Hips lips curved into a smile as he spoke, "I wouldn't jump unless we got to jump together."

Your eyes widened again. But this time it wasn't from shock, it was from happiness.

You tackled the guitarist into a tight hug, leaving your rocket pops to melt slowly on the grass.

༶•༶•༶

Loud knocks on your front door suddenly snapped you out of your thoughts. You carefully walked down the stairs and into the main entrance. It was still early in the morning and you had just about finished getting ready for the boring school day ahead.

"Ready to go loser?" Luka teased you, reaching out to ruffle your hair. But before he could do so you stepped further back into your house. "No way you're messing up my hair pretty boy."

"That's a new one." Luka joked again, and you rolled your (e/c) eyes at him.

Without a word, both your feet fell into sync with Luka's. You matched his pace, looking down at the cracks in the sidewalk. "How's the new song coming along?" You cut the silence, looking up at the boy beside you. "It's going well actually, although I just need inspiration for the ending."

"I'm sure you'll find it soon enough." You reassured, reaching up to the boys blue hair. You ruffled it like he tried to do to you before. He just looked down at you, smiling like he always does around you.

Your heart rate picked up, sweat dripped down your palms, and a slight blush crept upon your cheeks. Pulling you hand back down to your side, you looked away. "I cant feel this way."

Over and over again you repeated the same words. "This is wrong." "It's all in my head." "Get a grip!"

No matter how many times you tried to convince yourself, it didn't work. Because once you catch a glimpse of your childhood friend, you find yourself not being able to look away.

"Do you think you could teach me to play your new song when it's done?"

Without thinking those words just slipped out of your mouth like word vomit. Your mouth opened slightly and you quickly waved your hands in front of your face, "I mean, could you play it for me."

Luka laughed at your flustered state which only made you more of a blushing mess, "of course I'll teach you."

His words came out like silk, so soft and calmed your flustered state immediately. In response to his words you just nodded your head and continued to match his pace.

You felt embarrassed. Embarrassed and nervous. You've never felt this way before, so why now? Why now that he's into someone else and most likely thinks of you as a sister.