Chapter Thirty Four

The air was dense, filled with anticpation and fear from everyone in the Supreme Leader's hanger, except for Rey. She was not afraid of the man that just stole the attention from every person in that room. Instead, she craved his attention. Her nostrils flared as she felt the warmth spread across her chest and coat the inside of her body and mind, settling in its familiar place at the pit of her stomach. Her eyes flashed over to him and that's when the breath she was holding in got sucked out.

There was a small platfrom in the corner of the room, leading to the large metal door they orginially wanted to use. That's where he stood, commanding the eyes and ears of those staring up at him. He wore large, black boots that went up to his knees with crisp pants, slightly tight on the thighs, Rey noticed. His ribbed leather tunic was strapped flush to his body, outling the curve of his chest when he moved. Leather gloves, the same ones he wore earlier, were upon his large hands, floating near his belt that held his temperamental lightsaber. The helmet that was crushed was now fused together with something bright red, shining through the cracks of the break. It was atop his head, hiding his features.

Something new hung from his shoulder, a cape to prove his role as the Supreme Leader. It was large and velvet, blood red on the inside and pitch black on the out. It was hitched to one shoulder, hidden underneath a sturdy metal circle, spikes covering the top. A leather strap went around his body, so that it wouldn't fly off.

Rey couldn't deny it, he looked intoxicating.

"Kylo Ren! How wonderful of you to pop in and say hello to our new prisoners!" Hux rattled off, showing little to no respect to his superior. He turned around so his arms were wide open and far away from Rey; he knew the consequences if he crossed her.

"General," he said as he took the few steps down the elevated space. Even on level ground, he still towered over the pasty redhead. He began to slowly walk as he spoke. "Do you remember what my position in the First Order is?"

Hux gulped nervoulsy, eyeing the stormtroopers that surrounded him. "Why yes, you are the Supreme Leader. How could I forget."

"Funny that you say that considering you forget to address me as such frequently." He stated. He now stood about a foot away from him however that was all Hux needed to be utterly terrified. "Now, I will let you fix your mistake or else there will be repercussions. How must you address me?"

He was drawing this out to make him uncomfortable. Rey couldn't lie that even though she didn't support what her bonded was doing, it was entertaining.

Hux sputtered and turned red, his foot slamming against the ground in anger. "We've known each other for so long, I feel as if I can call you nothing else but Kylo!"

There was an intense moment of silence. The prisoners stared up at the two grown men, afraid of what he was going to do to the ansty man. Suddenly, there was a deep altered sigh that escaped from the mask before the beginnings of a gurgle.

Hux grasped at his throat, which was turning a deep shade of red, as he fought for breath. The Supreme Leader was holding him in just a position where he could barely breathe, his legs dangling in the air. Most of the people in the room, minus the troopers who must see Force strangulations happen regularly, gasped in shock.

Rey made a move to stand up, her mouth open to protest his actions but the stormtrooper with the gun to her head nudged her back to her knees. The movement was enough for him to notice her and stare, something he had been trying not to do. He stared for a few seconds before widening his hand, letting the man in his grasp fall to the floor. His face matched his fiery hair color and he coughed so violently, she was surprised he didn't throw up.