Chapter Forty

Quickly, Rey found herself in a beautiful but simple dining room. The table was set and glasses of water were already waiting for them. There was a swinging door to the kitchen and then a wide window that looked onto the table from the kitchen. Phasma quickly opened the window.

"Take a seat, take a seat! I was just about to get you but I see Kylo knows his way around. Or shall I call him Ben when you're around, Rey?" She smiled cheekily.

Rey's eyes widened and she looked at Kylo who squirmed in his sat.

"Phasma," he drawled.

"What? It's an honest question!" She teased before she moved to walk out the door, carrying two plates and a droid following her carrying the other. She set one down by each of them. "Here we are! Oh, I forgot to ask, Rey do you eat meat?"

Rey nodded. "Yes, I do. I'm a bit of a carnivore actually."

Phasma smiled widely. "Perfect. This is a bantha steak with my homemade garlic pepper sauce! A greenbean casserole is on the plates and then there's a salad and some rolls on the table, as I'm sure you can see."

"That sounds delicious!" Rey exclaimed loudly. They started to eat and she had to hid back the pure moan that came out of her. "Phasma, this sauce, my stars!"

"Oh, I know! My ex-girlfriend gave me the idea and I made a recipe from it. I'm sure there are other recipes but mine just hits the spot for me." She started excitedly. She pointed to the bread basket. "Dip the bread in it. It's the closest thing to a food orgasm as I'll ever have."

Rey quickly grabbed a piece of the bread and tore it off, dunking it in the sauce and shoveling it in her mouth. This time, she didn't hide back the moan of delight. "Oh my, you're so right. Ben, are you trying this?"

She looked up at him and saw that his body was a bit tense but he nodded. "Yes, it's quite good. Nice work, Phasma."

"Nice work? It's better than nice work! It's like what she said, a food orgasm." Rey repeated.

"Speaking of orgasms," her new friend began. "Rey, how are you liking your new living space?"

She blushed red, remembering the sex toy Phasma had placed in her apartment. She looked at her food as she began cutting up more of her steak. "It's beautiful, thank you for all of your small touches."

Phasma smiled wickedly. "Of course. Girls support girls, am I right?"

"In more ways than one." Kylo mumbled beneath his breath.

She turned and narrowed her eyes at him. "Kylo, is there something you'd like to share with the table?"

He coughed. "What? No. I wasn't even speaking."

"That's funny, I thought I heard something." Phasma asked. "Did you hear anything, Rey?"

"Just the voice of a snarky little boy. Why, did you hear something different?" Rey responded coolly, taking a bite of her food.

Phasma laughed at her comment. "No, I think I heard the same."

"Oh, you have no room to talk, Phasma." Kylo started, setting his cutlery down. He turned to look to Rey. "Do you know how many times I've gotten her in trouble for talking back to me or the other officers?"

"I bet you've gotten in trouble more for your outbursts." Rey replied.

Phasma burst into a fit of laughs. "I like her!"

Kylo's lips flattened out, unable to think of a good comeback. Rey smiled, trying to suppress a laugh.

The rest of the dinner went well, with them teasing Kylo for practically everything he did. While they were relaxing on the couch, Kylo's watch started madly ringing, eliciting a groan from him. "Phasma, can I use your comm?"