1

❯❯ Paris Junior ❮❮

"Get out of the house, you worthless fuck. You're useless. You just sit around, let people do you work and be a fucking nerd."

"Get drunk."

"Have sex, you stupid virgin!"

"Boyfriend-less."

Girlfriend**

inserts middle finger emoji.

"Die."

"Just get out of my life!"

"Make sure when I'm home tonight, you're not here!"

Mom's words were true.

I was a virgin.

No first kiss.

No sex.

No boyfriend.

No nothing.

Worthless.

All true words.

I sighed.

In two hours, mom would be coming home and I wasn't out of the house as yet.

I got up from my bed, shaking my thoughts away and listened to mom.

I picked out an outfit and settled on a red, short, tight dress.

After putting it on, my hands ran over my sides and I grimaced.

My thighs were...thick and my butt was round and plum. My breasts were small and my hands were small compared to my lower body. My hips were...kind of broad and the dress hugged the curve well.

I took up red lipstick and put it on, then some mascara and ran my hand through my black hair.

I grabbed the red purse that I bought with the dress and took up my phone

I grabbed the red purse that I bought with the dress and took up my phone. I head out of the house.

It was 7PM, the times clubs opened.

I don't even know which club I was going to.

I don't even know clubs around here! That's how much of a house rat I was. I rubbed my palms on my cheek and patted them and hailed down a cab.

"Drop me off at the nearest bar?" It came out as a question, but, nonetheless, the driver nodded and he got on his way.

-

Flashing lights, loud music, smell of alcohol, sex, smoke, everything in between, and some other stuffs greeted me as I entered the club.

I walked around, in shock and anxiousness. I was new to this surrounding. I didn't know what to do.

Sit around? Dance around? Run around? Join sex parties? Play games? Drink? Smoke?

I sighed and sat down at the bar and made my eyed scanned the restaurant.

-

10th shot and bam.

On the ground I went.

I let out a laugh and stumbled up on my feet and started moving to the beat of the song.

"Yeah!" I yelled over the music.

I stopped dancing and staggered to the door and exit the bar.

Uh- where was I going?

🌳Narrator🌳

Out of it.

One way to describe Paris.

She wasn't in her right mind.

Lost and confused.

Drunk and staggering.

This was her first time drinking and being around so much alcohol and shit.

After some time of staggering about, Paris arrived upon a huge, rich and modern 5 story house.

Paris somehow ended up at the front door, with a dog smelling around her in circles. She held up her tiny hands and banged hardly on the door- not that it'd make a difference with her hands.

Soon, the door opened and a gun was pointed at her head, the same time she lost consciousness.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Author's Note -

How was it? Thoughts on the first chapter?

𝘌𝘋𝘐𝘛 - 𝘐𝘛𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌 𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚 𝘛𝘐𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘌 14𝘛𝘏

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 3 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳😩🦋