23

The meeting was done and I was mad at Oneika Ricci.

This bitch has the audacity to edge me during the meeting and kept stroking me.

I knew she was horny also because I could feel her hard-on on my thigh.

When everyone was out, I turned and slapped her.

She chuckled and held my hands.

"You-you- UGH!"

I got up from her lap and ran my hands through my hair.

"Darling, I couldn't let you cum yet."

"Why not?" I whined, "Its unfair."

"The world is unfair, Paris." she stood up, adjusting her crotch and placed a hand on my lower waist.

"I'm done working for the day, so its time to go home now, baby."

I sneered and pulled myself from her grip and walked out of the office with my head held high.

❯❯ Oneika Ricci ❮❮

Teasing her was hella fun, especially her reaction when I didn't let her cum.

At the point, Paris was mad at me.

She drove with Matteo instead of me. Matteo was amused with her behaviour.

No, he doesn't know what happened, but he knew Paris always drives with me so seeing her drive with him instead of me, was something new to him.

-

"Bebe." I said to Paris as she entered the shower.

She looked at me, my eyes zeroing on her tits for a moment.

"Talk to me, mami."

"Go away."

She slide the shower door closed.

-

Paris was still in the shower and I honestly miss the hell out of her. Normally now she'd be on my phone doing some shit.

I decided to give her what she wants because I want to talk to her.

I stripped out of my clothing, leaving me in my boxers and I walked to the bathroom. I opened the shower door silently and closed it back when I entered.

Her back was turned to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Paris tensed. I snaked my arm around her stomach and pecked her neck.

Paris looked up at me and I leaned down to peck her lips.

"Forgive me, my love."

She didn't answer me as she leaned up to peck my lips couple times.

"Its fine, baby."

"Are you sure, love?"

Paris hummed and trailed her hand to my crotch, palming my co co through my boxers.

"You're quite big." she teased.

"Quite?"

"Quite the package."

I raised my brows.

"I'm 9.9 inches, doll. I'm more than the package."

-
👀