11

after setting up my email, my phone, my tablet, my laptop, my computer, and everything, it was 11PM and i was tired as hell.

i heard a soft knock on my door and then it opened and i looked up and saw neika.

giving her a small smile, i continued folding out my clothing.

"baby." she said softly.

i hummed.

"i'll have the maids do these for you. you can go and sleep." she said softly and placed her hand on mine.

"no. it's fine."

"you're tired and sleepy."

as if on cue, i let out a yawn and placed my hand over my mouth, my eyes fluttering shut for a moment.

neika walked to the side of the bed i was on, and lifted me up bridal style. too tired to protest, i let her place me in the bed and she lifted the sheets and covered me up.

she moved my hair aside and pecked my forehead.

"good night, my love."

-

Somnophilia
Degrading

-

i felt warm liquid on my cheeks and lips. my brows furrowed.

why was i crying?

but tears wasn't that much-

my hands slowly went to my cheek and i rubbed where i felt the warm liquid was and two fingers in it and furrowed my brows when it felt creamy.

"what the-"

my eyes opened and i felt...something huge? on my lips.

"be a good slut and suck." i heard a familiar voice growled.

i looked up and saw neika over me, and then i looked down at what was on my lips.

my eyed widened.

the fu-

-

i jumped up from my bed and looked around, sweat on my forehead and my body was hot. i took up the phone and rubbed my eyes and looked at the time.

1AM.

not bad.

i carried my legs to my chest and opened the phone and went on the gram.

hehe.

anyways, i scrolled through neika's posts and smiled a bit.

she looks...happy in them.

can i make her happy?

i'm just a poor and abandoned girl who she bought because their mom hates her.

i sighed and continued scrolling.

not knowing it, i had already reached 3 years in her posts.

and she was fire.

i mean...her abs and shit.

there is this one picture that has me hot and bothered is one where she had her tongue out, she was wearing a sports bra, her navel pierced, along with a black matching sweatpants.

the sweatpants was dropped lowly at her hips, showing off the black and white waist of the calvin klein's underpants.

without knowing, my hand trailed down between my legs, underneath the night gown.

when i noticed my actions, i mentally flinched.

was...it worth it?

i mean...i've never touched myself before and i'll be doing that now, getting off to her picture.

"shit." i cursed lowly and scrolled passed the picture.

i slid back up the picture and then saw that...i liked it along with 970,654 people.

"no, no, no." i chanted and quickly removed the heart, praying she didn't see it.

i placed my hands over my face and closed my phone and jumped from bed and went to the bathroom.

it was too hot.

i stripped from my night gown and underwear and turned on the shower.

cold water. just the remedy.

i hopped under, shivering a bit, and wrapped my hands around me.

i wiped my hands over my face, and took up the wash rag and body wash and then soaped it up.

- while rinsing my body, i felt an arm around my waist and a body pressed to mine.

-

609 words

smut next chapter - maybe😌🥴

making up for all the updates i missed.