3

❯❯ Paris Junior ❮❮

I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Uh hi?"

"She's up." The guy squealed.

He has black hair that was curly, with the back short and the front long. He was very tall and he had muscles but not a lot. He has a septum piercing and one in his eyebrows.

"Hi. I'm Matteo and nice to meet you." He said excitedly.

"I'm...Olivia."

"Shut the crap with the lie." Matteo said as the other guy looked at me.

"Fine. I'm Paris."

Matteo studied me for a moment.

"Okay."

"I'm Juliet."

I nodded.

"nice to meet you." i rushed out and walked to the door.

I was about to open it when I felt a cold metal press on my temple.

"Open it if you dare."

I heard the gun click and I tensed a bit and turned around slowly.

The gun was now pressed to my forehead, as I looked up at the person.

She.

A girl had a gun pressed to my forehead.

I slowly and carefully brought my hand to the gun and placed my finger where the bullet comes through, and lowered it. The girl's eyes watched me carefully.

"I just want to go home."

- Five Days Later -

"I don't want you in my house. I need you out of here and I don't want to see your face again. I'm selling you off." Mom yelled at me.

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up! You're lucky I'm not sending you on the streets and someone was nice enough to buy you." she continued yelling degrades at me, making me let out a soft sniffle.

"STOP CRYING, YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL CHILD!" Her hand came down on my cheek harshly making me cry out as I held my cheek.

I felt a presence behind me.

"Touch her again if you dare and see if I don't put a fucking bullet through your head."

Over my soft sniffles, a hand wrapped around my waist and I recognized the voice to be the girl...

What is she doing here?

"I- y-you're e-early." Mom stuttered.

I didn't face the girl as I looked down at my shoe.

"I'm glad I was. Now if you don't mind - not that I'd care if you do - I'll be taking my bride with me."

The girl's arm on my waist walked me out of the house.

"M-my bags. I-I haven't p-packed as y-yet." I sniffled.

"You own nothing there now. Whatever you do this have, you'll find at my house. Get in."

-

Thoughts? 🤔💭