2

❯❯ Oneika Ricci ❮❮

"Bruh, shut the fuck up. Love is shit."

"Ight. Bet you $10,000 a girl knocks on the door right now and she's your soulmate. Black hair, shy but a freak on the inside, short and beautiful, plum and pink lips-"

"Shut you cr-"

A knock was heard.

Matteo smirked at me.

It's probably my dumbass sister.

I walked to the door and looked through the peephole and saw someone unfamiliar. Getting alerted, I pulled out the gun from the safe camouflaged in the wall and opened the door and pointed it to her forehead.

She fainted.

I lowered my gun, confused, and looked around to see if there was anyone else with her.

When the coast was clear, I lifted her up bridal style and placed two fingers on her neck and saw that she was completely out. The scent of alcohol lingered on her strong and I cursed underneath my breath. I turned the safety on on the gun and throw it some where in the house.

I looked down at the girl and my eyebrows shot up.

Black hair.

She was short and beautiful.

Her lips looked plum and a light cherry/red look, making them look kissable.

Eh- probably bullshit Matteo was speaking.

I walked back to the living room and rested her on the couch.

The guys looked at her.

"Pretty much what I just described." Matteo shrugged.

"Shut up, please."

"What are you going to do with her?" Marco asked me.

"Let her stay here. She doesn't seen like a threat and she's drunk. Plus, what could she do?" I shrugged.

"Ight. We're heading out, boss." Matteo patted my shoulder and the rest of them nodded and the 4 of them left.

❯❯ Paris Junior ❮❮

I woke up on a soft and in an unfamiliar surrounding.

I sat up in the bed and a glass of water and pills caught my eyes. I took them up as a headache came in and read the writing on the pill. After seeing that it was ibuprofen, I took it and drank tbe water. The headache only subdued a bit but nothing different happen.

Just then, everything from last night came rushing back to me like an earthquake just shook earth. I let out a small whimper and closed my eyes, letting everything pass through.

After some time, I opened my eyes, mom's words replaying in my mind.

I got up from the bed and looked around the room.

It was painted in baby blue, with white stripes on the ceiling. The whole room wasa blue theme. Even the chest of drawers, doors, and stuff like those were sprayed in baby blue.

I walked to the first door I saw and opened it. It revealed a long and never ending hall.

I shivered and closed the door, and started walking through the hall, where I then came upon a staircase which I slowly went down to.

シ︎

"The girl is still asleep."

"Kk. When will she wake up?"

"Considering she was pretty drunk, not sure."

Me?

I cleared my throat and the two persons snapped their neck to me.

-

*Sighs*