4

Yet again, I came upon the huge house that I once drunkenly stumbled upon.

I got out of the car, the girl holding my hand as we entered. A dog came running to us and it circled me.

I looked down at it and kneeled to its size.

I've always had a thing for dogs. They were just so cute and their fur was soft. I stretched my hand out to the dog and it sniffed my hand. After some time it came underneath my palm, making it rest on its head. I pet the dog with a smile on my face and looked up at the girl who was looking down at the dog and I.

"Leo." She said.

I nodded.

-

"So you're the one who...bought me?"

"No. I sold you." She replied with sarcasm.

"Sorry for asking, damn."

-

I was sobbing in my room. I don't know no one here. The girl that bought me treats me like crap and she always snaps at me every time I ask her something. Despite that tho, I try and try to talk to her, but she just keeps pushing me away.

Its hard. I honestly try, but it seems as if I don't matter.

Like I'm not needed.

Clearly, I wasn't.

It's time to end this torture and misery I was going through.

- TW ➡ Blood, self harm, acts of su1c1d3 -

-

I was taking a shower. No clothes, no nothing.

I took up the stick raser and sat down underneath the shower and twirled it in my hand, examining it. I sighed and opened the raser and took out the blade- well cracked it.

I flipped the raser between my fingers and trailed it over my wrists, letting out a soft hiss when the hot water touched it. Blood trickled down my skin and I smiled in satisfaction.

Continuing making marks and long lines on my hands and thighs, I went as far as to make the devil's sign on my hand (Lil Nas X showed it to me).

I started to feel light headed.

The raser fell from my hands and my body fell also.

Black dots started clouding my vision and I soon lost consciousness, with a small smile on my face.

❯❯ Oneika Ricci ❮❮

Her presence not being here was strange.

Normally she'd be down stairs by now, asking me questions, which I'd refuse to answer. I didn't want to get close to her because I find it weird that as soon as Matteo told me that someone was going to knock at my door and describe the person, the door was knocked on, then the description fits her perfectly.

Sus.

1 hour later

This was getting worrying, so I went upstairs to her room. Of course, I knocked three times and heard no answer. I knocked harder on the door.

No answer.

I gritted my teeth and opened the door.

She was no where in sight.

That was...weird.

All her windows were closed the shower was heard running.

Oh- okay.

Still, I called out to her.

"Paris!"

"Paris!"

No answer.

"PARIS! Goddammit." I yelled.

I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. I was about to yell at her when I didn't see her. I walked closer to the shower and saw blood running in the shower and Paris was on the ground, unconscious, with blood on her body and freshly made marks.

"Shit." I cursed and quickly take her up, and grabbed a towel and throw it over her body. I ran out of the bathroom and quickly make it to my room and rested her on the bed.

I went in the bathroom, opened the cabinet and took out the first aid kit I have for emergencies.

I opened it when I reached in the room and froze a bit.

Hollup-

Nope. I won't look. That'd look bad.

I saw red dots on the towel and immediately got back to whatever was ahead.

-
💔💔
Thoughts?