19

[Paris]

"Hey, can we talk?" Neika said with a cold face.

"Hey, yeah. Wassup?"

"I- I'm in the mafia and I just broke omerta to tell you." She said sarcastically.

I hummed.

"I'm an ex-soldier."

"I'm not joking." I looked at her and saw that her eyes were stone cold and her face show no sign of emotion.

"Wait-" I took a step back and grabbed on to the knife.

"I-I have t-to go." I stuttered.

"Where are you going?"

"Uh o-out."

Neika raised her brow, and I walked shakily pass her.

I have to leave. She'll kill me.

"Not so fast." I felt a cold metal against my temple and froze. I slowly looked at her, and felt the metal now against my mouth.

A gun...

"W-"

"Do you think I'm going to hurt you, Paris?"

"I mean, there's a gun pressed to my face."

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded.

"Do you really?" Neika chuckled, "You were just about to runaway."

"I-I-"

Neika rolled her eyes.

"J-just p-pull the tr-trigger."

"You're making this really hard."

"There are 2 things I can make hard. THAT and the decision to kill me. So which?" I smirked and stepped closer to her.

I watched her face morphed into a shocked one.

I took the gun from her and opened the part where the bullets are and emptied it. I let the bullets fall to ground and then I dropped the gun.

Things moved quicker than I could process, because the next thing I know, our lips were connected and she was gripping my throat.

I moaned into her mouth and wrapped my arms around her neck and jumped up on her waist.

Neika placed her hand on my butt and walked us to the island and made me sit down. With her fingers still wrapped around my throat, I held her hand and pulled her closer to me.

She removed her hand from my neck and kissed down my neck. I leaned back, giving her more access to my flesh, as she left love bites on my neck.

"Be mine, Paris."

"I thought I was already yours?" I breathed.

"Not officially." She licked my flesh and I let out a moan.

"Mmm, are you asking me out?"

"I don't do dates."

I laughed and held her head as she settled down on my breasts.

"There'll be a change to that."

"Nope. Dates are stupid. If taking you out on a date needs to prove my love for you then you won't get that."

"Why don't you like to go on dates?"

"No reason in specific. I just find it stupid, because if a date shows love, then what am I for? To shower you in money?"

"That didn't make any sense."

"I know what I mean. You don't."

"Whatever. So we're official?"

"Did I ask you to be my girlfriend?"

"You son of a bi—"

"I'm just joking." She laughs, "and yes, we are official."

-

Filler😀