15

— Paris —

My hand went to her shirt and pulled it off as her hands went to my thighs and lifted me up. Wrapping my legs around her waist, I throw her shirt somewhere in the living room.

Neika walked us up the stairs and she soon reached my room, where she used her foot to push open the door, all the time our lips were connected.

She placed me down on the bed, my back touching the material of the sheet.

Her hands trailed down my sides and underneath the blouse, and to my clothed breasts. Neika's fingers trailed to the back of my bra and pulled it. She disconnected our lips and started kissing down my neck.

I let out a moan and closed my eyes, my arms reaching to her hair as I threaded my fingers through her hair.

"Fuck." I moaned when her teeth bit my flesh.

Neika's finger tweaked my nipples between her fingers and my back arched into her when she pressed herself on me.

She was about to lift my blouse over my head when I stopped her.

"I'm not ready to go that far...yet."

Neika hummed.

"That's fine." She flattened out her tongue on my flesh and I moaned softly.

"But what about you?"

"What about me?"

"You know..." I closed my eyes in a bliss as she sucked on my neck harshly.

"Your b-boner." I stuttered.

"I'm good. A cold shower knows how to fix it."

I hummed and she trailed her fingers down my stomach and up again.

"Good Morning!" I yelled cheerily to Matteo, Juliet, Romeo and Neika as I skipped into the kitchen.

"Morning, Par." Matteo hugged me and I hugged him back.

I waved to the two boys and skipped to Neika and patted her head.

I was about to walk from her when she pulled me down in her lap and connected our lips.

I kissed her back, resting my hand on her shoulders.

"MOM AND DAD ARE MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF US!" I heard Matteo yelled and I pulled back from Neika's lips and chuckled.

"Mom and Dad?"

"Yuh. You've officially adopted me." He blinked innocently and I smiled in amusement.

"Okay."

"Morning, princess."

"Hi, Neika."

I grinned at her and she placed a grape on my lip and I took it in my mouth.

"Is that— are those HICKEYS on your neck???!" I heard Matteo yelled to me.

"Hickeys?" I furrowed my brows in confusion and I felt Neika held my wrists and she rubbed her thumb over my palms.

"There," Matteo touched a spot on my neck, "there," another spot, "there," another spot, "there and there." Two more spots.

"5 hickeys. How did I ge— NEIKA!"

I turned to glare at her as she smirked at me.

"Little bi—"

"Mom, no cursing around me."

"Whatever." I pulled my hands from Neika's grip and smacked her upside the head.

Romeo and Juliet chuckled.

"Romeo and Juliet.  Romeo AND JULIET! OMG!" my eyes widened in realization.

"Gay or not, ship." I pointed to them and the men laughed.

"We're both straight."

"You never know, Juliet."

✨❤️