6

she claimed me.

like straight up did.

told me i was hers.

and not hers as in some object.

i smiled and looked up at the stars.

"i know you're somewhere out there."

"somewhere far away."

"i want you back."

"i want you back."

"my neighbours think i'm crazy, but they don't understand, you're all i had, you're all i had."

"at night, when the stars light up my room,"

"i sit by myself, talking to the moon."

the first song that came to my mind when i saw the moon; talking to the moon by bruno mars.

"your voice is beautiful." i heard a voice softly said behind me.

i turned in fright and saw neika's shadow as she came out of the dark.

the ligh in my room wasn't turned on, so therefore, that explains the darkness.

"thanks." i said and looked back through my window.

she sat down beside me.

"you know, i never thought i'd meet someone like you." she said after some time of silence.

i turned to her, confused.

"like...me?"

"yeah."

oneika looked at me then back at the moon.

"you're...cute without even trying and you don't try and bake yourself down in makeup. you are a natural beauty and i think you don't see it." oneika spoke softly.

"i- its like...really unbelievable that God lost one of his angels." oneika inhaled.

my cheeks darkened.

she got up and leaned closer to me.

"good night, little one." she placed a quick peck to my lips and left the room, leaving me astonished.

i- what just happened?

she...pecked...my...lips.

ah omg!

i let out a small squeal and closed my fists and shook them.

for some odd reason, i was excited.

-

i woke up - obviously - and immediately went to the bathroom and started a shower. during the shower, i recall the events of last night and smiled brightly.

i shut off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and went to the closet.

i opened the doors.

ah shit. nothing was in it.

i sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

i'll have to borrow her clothing.

well done, earth.

i came out of my room, making sure the halls were done and basically run down the halls, clutching the towel tightly and stopped at her door.

i was somewhat excited to see her. raising my fist to knock the door, it opened before i could knock. a girl in front of me fixing her bra stood in front of me.

huh-

she pushed passed me, bouncing my shoulder. i stumbled back and looked in the room.

i saw oneika laying on her bed, browsing through her phone.

uh okay.

i cleared my throat and she looked up at me.

she smiled.

don't smile at me.

"good morning." her eyes ran down my body and her smile slowly fell.

"hi. i-uh-i was wondering if i could borrow some of your...clothes? because i don't have any of my own yet." i rushed out.

"sure." neika smiled.

she rested her phone on her bed and got up and motioned me to come in. i did so, closing the door and walked behind her as she opened the closet door.

my jaw dropped.

a whole ass walk-in-closet.

"this is yours?" i asked in surprise.

"yup."

i nodded slowly.

we both walked in and i followed behind her and she handed me a black jumpsuit, with the straps red, cream, orange and red. she also took up a pack of underwear and pulled it and stretched it out to me. i took out one of the new underwear and neika turned to me.

"i'll be in my room. if you need me, yell."

i nodded.

neika raised a brow at me with narrowed eyes.

"o-okay."

she smiled in satisfaction and left the closet.

looking if the coast was clear completely, i dropped my towel and put on the underwear and then tbe jumpsuit.

surprisingly, it fit well.

i looked around and then looked up.

i saw a mirror.

well- the whole ceiling was glass (as in a mirror).

the jumpsuit fits me perfectly.

[Picture from Pinterest]

anyways, i got out of the closet and then looked at neika who was looking through the window, currently running her hand through her hair.

"hi." i mumbled.

she looked at me.

"hi, paris." she laughed.

her laugh was melodious.

i approached her and stood beside her and looked as she out the window.

"who was that girl?"