25

❯❯ Oneika Ricci ❮❮

-

Paris removes her lips from mine as the water ran down us.

"Baby, you don't have to." I said as I held her hand that was pumping me slowly.

"I want to."

"Baby, not because I made you orgasm you should make me. Its fine, Paris."

"I said I want to." She growled and my eyebrows shot up.

Paris kneeled down in front of me.

"Its just that you always please me and you never get off." she mumbled and rubbed her thumb on my tip, spreading the precum.

I smiled slightly.

"Pleasing you is enough to get me off."

"You masturbate?"

"I don't see why not. Its normal."

She hummed and leaned down close to my tip and stuck her tongue out, and licked it. She did that a few more times and ran her tongue down my shaft.

Paris looked up at me as she ran her tongue down the veins on my dick and back up. I pulsated in her hand and she smirked at me. 

Paris sucked on my tip and i hissed in pleasure and rubbed her hair. I carefully pushed myself in her mouth and she gladly took me in.

I moaned as she gagged around me and removed her lips from around me. Paris pumped her hand on my shaft fastly with her both hands.

She slowed down after some time and used one hand to pump. Paris took me in her mouth again and started bobbing her head.

She gagged here and there as she looked up at me with her innocent dough eyes.

At the point, I doubt anything is innocent about her.

"Fuck, Paris." I moaned and she stopped her head, letting out a breath and then started again.

I soon felt myself nearing my orgasm and thrusted my hips in her mouth. I pulsated in her mouth and I took over from her as I moved my hand on my dick fastly.

I removed myself from her mouth and released my semen on her face. I let out shallow moans as my breath came out ragged and closed my eyes.

When I came down from my high, I looked down at Paris who was looking up at me.

She stuck her tongue out and I slapped my tip against her tongue, a bit more of my semen coming out on her tongue. She swallowed and licked my tip.

Paris licked her lips and sat down on her legs as she placed her hand on the ground and giggled.

"How do you like your pet now, daddy?"

Fuck.