31

Neika gulped and nodded.

She flipped us over and made one hard thrust in me, making me moan loudly, my back arching in her.

Neika thrusted her hips fastly, making me shake at her pace. My eyes rolled back in my head as she pounded rentlessly in my pussy, destroying it slowly.

"This is what you wanted? Hmm? Me fucking you so damn bad and so damn deep?"

I was so lost in the pleasure that I couldn't answer her.

"Answer me, Paris." She growled.

"Yes! Oh, Oh My God!" I moaned with my eyes clamped shut. I felt an orgasm overriding me as I clenched around Neika continuously.

"God, fuck, baby. If you keep up that death grip of yours, I won't pull out on time." she gritted.

"Then don't p-pull out." I moaned.

"Baby, you're not on birth control." she slowed down, her hips rolling against one slowly, making me feel her deep in me as she hit my G-Spot deeply.

"So? I want you to fucking breed me with your child."

Neika  moaned and I felt her twitch in me. I lifted my hips to match her pace but she started thrusting fastly.

My body shook as my eyes rolled back in my head. I let out an inaudible moan, followed by a loud moan when we both cum at the same time.

Neika let out a moan, ragged breaths, as she released her semen in me, slowing down her hips. We both rode out our orgasms and I brought a hand down to rub my clit.

"fuck." I moaned.

Neika pulled out and I felt her cum ooze from my pussy. She let out a groan as she slapped her cock against my clit continuously. 

"I'm pregnant."

"Not so quick." She laughed and pulled me up. 

She made me sit on her lap, her cock sandwiched between my buttcheeks.

"anal hurts." 

"I know." She rubbed her tip over my entrance.

"But I'm stretched."

Neika raised her brow at me and she lifted me, making me sit down on her cock. I moaned as I lowered myself on her, resting my palms on her chest. 

 "I really need to see you fuck yourself."

"When you put it that way, I sound like a whore."

"You're my whore." 

Neika laid down on the bed.

"Now be a good girl and ride me."

-

3 orgasms later and a lot of sperm in my womb.

"We've been dating for almost 2 years now."

"1 year, 8 months." Neika said as she stroked my tummy. Currently, we were in the tub, soaking in the water.

"It seems like yesterday."

"I know and it's funny how time has pass so damn quickly."

"yeah." I breathed.

"You know you're mine, right?"

"yeah."

"Mine and Mine only."

The End ∆ Completed

I actually didn't write the anal scene, sorry😗👁👄👁😗