Chapter 11

Yoriichi walked around the crowd, holding your hand as the two of you walked around Asakusa, Tokyo.

You were in your small form as your eyes wandered around. Bright lights were seen on each and every corner of the area, lighting up the town.

You rubbed your eyes as you felt yourself getting a headache from staring at the lights for too long. You continued walking along besides your father as you avoided looking at the lights.

'Even though it's already nighttime, the city is so bright. Is everything this advanced now?' Yoriichi thought as he stopped in his tracks when he saw a moving machine going past him.

"Let's go this way, (Y/N)." Yoriichi said as the two of you walked towards an alleyway.

You felt your father stop in his tracks, making you curious. You were about to look up when a large hand covered your eyes.

Yoriichi blankly stared at the scene in front of him. "Sorry. Wrong way." Yoriichi stated with a peace sign as he quickly led you away from the alleyway.

Yoriichi removed his hand that were covering your eyes and continued on walking, you following beside him.

Yoriichi caught something in the corner of his eye as he stopped in his tracks. You looked up at your father and let out a hum, wondering why he stopped again.

Yoriichi went towards one of the stalls, you following after him. You watched as your father talk to the shop owner, pointing at something.

You decided to look around your surroundings. You noticed a lot of expensive clothing and items everywhere.

"(Y/N)." you heard your name being called as you turned to see your father walking up towards you.

"I have something for you." Yoriichi said as he showed you a beautiful flower hairpin adorned with different kinds of beads, making it shine brighter against the light.

" Yoriichi said as he showed you a beautiful flower hairpin adorned with different kinds of beads, making it shine brighter against the light

You tilted your head in confusion as you looked at the hairpin.

"You always seem to have a love for flowers. You would make a lot of flower crowns for us. Here." Yoriichi fixed your hair and placed the hairpin.

"There." Yoriichi exclaimed with a small smile as you went to touch the hairpin on your hair.

You felt the petals of the hairpin's design as you looked at your father with a close eyed smile.

You happily hummed when Yoriichi patted your head, a warm smile appearing on his face.

You noticed your father quickly look around, making you worried. "Come, (Y/N)." Yoriichi called out as he began to walk. You held onto your father's haori and followed him to where he was going.