Chapter 12

"Dear!" the wife exclaimed in panic when Yoriichi pinned the husband to the ground.

You quickly went towards the woman and tear off a piece of your kimono. You wrapped the cloth around the woman's shoulder and tied it firmly.

"(Y/N), apply some pressure on the wound so the bleeding will stop." your father called out as he shoved a cloth in the husband's mouth to refrain him from biting anyone.

You nodded in understanding as you helped the woman.

"What the hell is going on here Step away from the man, sir!" An officer yelled.

One of the officers tried to pull Yoriichi away from the husband but it was no use. "Don't come close. You'll get hurt." Yoriichi stated, making the officer look at him confused.

"Pull him away if he won't budge!" the officer yelled as they tried to pull Yoriichi. "Son of a.. Sir, if you're going to keep resisting.." the officer trailed of as your eyes widened when you saw them about to hit your father.

You were about to run towards your father when you heard another voice.

"Bewitching blood. Incense of Visual Phantasm."

You saw a variety of flowers make its way towards you and Yoriichi as it pushed away all of the officers. "What the?! What are all these patterns?!" An officer yelled out as the wave of flowers surrounded you and your father.

You went closer to your father and raised your guard. Taking a stance in case anyone tries to come and attack.

You and your father noticed two figures walking towards you both. You felt Yoriichi pat your head, signaling you that the people are not a threat.

"Long time no see... Yoriichi-san." a woman's voice exclaimed.

You tilted your head to the side as you stared at the woman and her companion. The woman has raven black hair and a floral pattern kimono.

"You helped me back then. Let me return the favor and allow me to lend you a hand." the woman exclaimed, a kind smile on her face.

You were confused at what she was talking about but her kind smile reminded you of someone.

"I didn't expect to see you here... Tamayo-san." Yoriichi replied as he chopped the husband's neck with his hand, making the husband pass out.

--------------------

"Don't go too far, (Y/N). You might get lost." your father said as you held onto his hand. Your small form walking beside him.

You and your father continued to roam around the town, looking at the different stalls and entertainment.

You both passed through an alleyway when you saw a figure standing under a lamppost. You stopped in your steps, making your father look at you in curiosity.

Yoriichi looked at you confusedly when he noticed you were staring at something. Yoriichi followed your gaze until he saw the figure.

"It's alright, (Y/N). He's Tamayo's companion. The one from earlier." Yoriichi reassured as he gently pulled you along to walk towards the male.

As you walked, you noticed the male has pale green hair. The light from the lamppost shone, showing his purple eyes.

"I thought you'd be with Tamayo-san. What are you doing here?" Yoriichi asked.

"I was told to bring you to see her. She is in a place that's under a cloaking spell. You two wouldn't be able to find it." the male replied.

You tilted your head in confusion. You didn't understand what the male was talking about. "Anyways, isn't that a demon? An eyesore to boot as well." the male exclaimed as he pointed at you.

You and your father looked at the male with dotted eyes. Yoriichi processed the words the boy said and noticed he was pointing at you.

'Eyesore? He's also pointing at (Y/N)...' Yoriichi thought when his eyes slightly widened. 'Does he mean 'ugly'? My sunshine? Ugly?' Yoriichi thought as he looked at the boy with an offensive look.

"My daughter is not an eyesore. Have you seen her features? She is the angel of our home. Our (Y/N)." Yoriichi exclaimed as he crouched down and pointed at you.

The male ignored Yoriichi and began to walk away. "Let's go." the male stated. You felt your father pick you up by the arms as he went to follow the male.

"Are you sure you didn't see her face clearly? Do you need some glasses? Just look at her closely. Night or day, her eyes are enough to make someone fall for her." Yoriichi said as he showed you to the boy.

The boy began to get annoyed and hurried his steps. "Hurry up." the boy muttered.

"Is it because of the muzzle? If we take off the muzzle and you see her smile, you will regret calling her an eyesore. Her smile is much brighter than the sun. Just look at her." Yoriichi explained as you felt yourself becoming dizzy from your father trying to show you to the boy who kept on looking away.

The boy stopped in front of a dead end, making Yoriichi stop in his tracks. Your eyes widened in surprise as you saw the boy went through the wall.

Yoriichi also stood surprised as he watched the boys head appear on the wall. "Hurry up. If someone saw you, we're in trouble." the boy stated.

Yoriichi held you close as he reached out his hand towards the wall and watched it pass through. You watched as your father's hand passed through the wall and did the same.

You and your father both passed through the wall to see a house in front. The two of you continued to follow the boy towards the house as he knocked on the door.

The three of you went inside the house and into another room to see the woman from earlier and the wife laying down on the bed.

You held onto your father as you stared at the woman. The woman noticed you staring at her and gave you a warm smile, making you return it by doing a close eyed smile.

"Is she your daughter, Yoriichi-san?" the woman asked as she removed the apron she was wearing.

"Yes. Her name is (Y/N). (Y/N), she is Tamayo-san. She's a demon who will be helping us defeat someone." Yoriichi informed as you nodded in reply.

"It's nice to meet you, (Y/N). My name is Tamayo and the boy who guided you here is Yushiro. I hope you'll be his friend." Tamayo exclaimed as she gestured towards the boy from earlier.

"How is the woman from earlier?" Yoriichi asked as he glanced at the unconscious woman on the bed.

"She'll be just fine. Unfortunately, I have to keep her husband restrained in the basement." Tamayo answered as she glanced at the unconscious lady with a sad look.

"Anyways, I would like to inform you that I somehow managed to tweak my body considerably. Which is why it's not unbearable for me to treat human wounds." Tamayo explained as she walked towards to another room.

"Come this way. I will explain more." Tamayo said.