𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.

ϟ A/N ϟ

Hey, guys and girls. I'm back. I'm so embarrassed because I haven't updated this book in a long time since 2019! As you can see while I may not have updated I have edited the chapters because my punctuation, grammar, and sometimes dialogue were bad. I cringed when I was rereading some chapters. Oh, and I changed some casting, specifically Eobard, Eddie, and Barry's sister Sophia. Check out chapter 16 if you get lost because as I said earlier I have changed some things around. I was inspired to continue writing this book because of a scene in season 5 of The Flash. Nora and Barry went back in time, and they asked for Eobard's help in fixing something. When Eobard screamed that he wanted to go home, I was asking myself why he wanted to go home so badly, and then I got an idea and started to write again. This and the next chapter will explore Eobard's origin, and I'm going to write him as a tragic villain. So, please comment and tell me what you think. Also, I just want to say thank you for all the support. I never expected this book to reach 10k reads and be this popular.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Episode 23

Episode 23.1 - Reverse Flash: Origins

ϟ

E O B A R D

I wasn't always like this... a monster. I was a respectable member of society and I had a family. A beautiful wife and daughter. Sadly, they were taken away from me, and I've mourned them ever since.

I sometimes wonder how things would have turned out if I wasn't destined to become the Flash's greatest enemy. Would Caroline and Eleanor still be alive? Would the Flash have accepted me? Nevertheless, I can't go back, and my fate is set.

Some people say that I'm a sociopath and others may say that I'm a psychopath, but you could say that I'm both because psychopaths are born crazy and sociopaths are made crazy. Look at me trying to diagnose myself. Ha! I sound like Dr. Harleen Quinzel-Wayne.

Anyway, back to my story. I was born in the year 2451. The 25th century. The Thawne family is a distinguished family of politicians, scientists, and industrialists. My parents, more so, my father expected a lot out of me and wanted me to be perfect from the beginning.

They created me and chose the best of genetics from the Thawne family line, meaning I'm genetically modified. I did all I could to live up to the Thawne legacy, but nothing was ever good enough for my father. My mother Rosalind on the other hand was more forgiving and accepted my flaws, and I loved her for that.

My father would abuse me emotionally, calling me a disappointment, and a failure, and that I was stupid! Can you believe that! I've had an IQ of 167 since birth, and he calls me stupid! *Sigh* All I ever wanted was for him to be proud of me and show me love... but that was just a pipe dream.