𝐈𝐈𝐈.

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

It's been 7 months since the particle accelerator explosion and it was hard for all of them. Caitlin was doing regular check-ups on Barry when Sophia walked into the room.

"Hey," Sophia said.

"Hey" Caitlin replied.

Sophia looked at her brother's body sadly.

"Do you think he will ever wake up?" Sophia asked.

"I don't know But in science we have got to be patient. We can't rush things even if we want to. You've got to be strong Sophia I know how it feels like to be broken. Barry was there for me and I'm here for you all of us are here for you."

"I know it's just so hard the most important person in my life is gone and I don't want Barry to be the next."

"He won't be I'll do everything in my power to bring him back to us."

Eventually, it was just her and Barry alone.

Caitlin sat in her chair and moved closer to Barry and held his hand. She felt tears stream down her face as she looked at the ring on her finger.

~ Flashback ~

Caitlin and Barry had just gotten back from a very Romantic Date. They were walking in the park holding hands. Barry then gets on one knee. She gasps.

"Cait, I know when your father died you felt alone and afraid and I felt that also when my mother died but when I met you everything changed. I promise to make you feel loved every single day of your life and I also promise that I will never leave your side."

He slides a promise ring on Caitlin's finger. "It's so beautiful. I Love It." She said looking at the ring.

"I love you, Snowflake with all my heart," Barry said and hugged her tightly.

Caitlin had happy tears in her eyes.

"I love you too, my Teddy Bear," Caitlin said and they shared a passionate kiss.

~ End of Flashback ~

"I miss you so much, Bear." Please wake up I need you. please don't leave me." Caitlin said softly crying.

"Caitlin?" Cisco called out quietly.

"Oh, Cait, it's okay. Don't cry everything will be alright." Cisco said rushing to her side.

"Don't call me that!" she snapped. Cisco was startled.

"Sorry, Cisco... I'm trying to be brave and strong but I can't it's too hard I feel like crap I don't want to lose him."

"And you won't he made a promise and a promise is..."

"Unbreakable." She said.

"That's right and don't you forget it."

"Never." Caitlin smiled warmly.