𝐈𝐕.

Barry Allen opened the front door to their apartment. He gently pushes her backward, hands gripping her waist. Caitlin's fingers tangle in his hair, gasping through their heated kiss, pulling away for only a moment, as he stretches a leg out to kick the front door shut picking her up, she wrapped her legs around him. Hands securely on her back, they went to their room and made sweet love to each other.

~ Later ~

"I'm gonna go take a shower," Barry said stretching his body.

"Where do you think you're going, Handsome? I'm not finished with you yet."

"You want more?"

She nods and smirks.

"Oh, indeed I want more, Mr. Allen. It's been nine months since I've been fucked and I'm only getting started."

~ Much Later ~

Caitlin and Barry are cuddling in bed enjoying each other's company. She felt home and safe in Barry's arms. It had been so long since he has held her like this just thinking about it made her feel even happier.

"Hey, Cait. Do you wanna come with me to Jitters to see Iris? Then, we can go to the precinct and see Joe."

"Sure. Bit only if you're up for more." She teased giggling.

"I'm always up for more, Snowflake. I can take you on but can you take on me?"

"We'll just have to wait and see." She giggles.

She was about to kiss him again. Then suddenly Barry was on top of her kissing her neck and leaving marks behind.

"How did you do that?" She moaned.

He then suddenly disappeared and reappeared only able to see a blur.

"We need to go to S.T.A.R. Labs now!" Caitlin said looking both amazed and shocked.