𝐕𝐈.

~ Star City ~

"So, that's my story. I've spent my whole life searching for the impossible. Never imagining that I would become the impossible." Barry said.

Barry Allen is on the roof of a building. He meets Oliver Queen aka The Green Arrow.

"So, why come to me? Something tells me you didn't just run 600 miles to say hello to a friend." Oliver said.

"All my life I've wanted to just do more. Be more. And now I am. And the first chance I get to help someone, I screw up. I was chasing the bad guy, and, and someone died." Barry said sadly.

"If you do this you're gonna make mistakes. I've made mistakes. But the good you do will far outweigh the bad."

"What if Dr. Wells is right? What if I'm not a hero? What if I'm just some guy who was struck by lightning?"

"I don't think that bolt of lightning struck you, Barry. I think it chose you."

"I'm just not sure I'm like you, Oliver. I don't know if I can be some vigilante."

"You can be better. Because you can inspire people, in a way that I never could. Watching over your city like a guardian angel, making a difference and saving people. In a flash. Take your own advice. Wear a mask."

The Green Arrow plunges into the void, Barry sees him, hanging from a rope, landing on the building next door. Oliver looks at Barry spinning like a flash, admiring each other's abilities.

"Cool."

"Cool."

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

Barry returns to see Sophia standing there waiting for him with her arms crossed.

"Is everything alright?" Barry asked.

"Don't ever do that again! I was worried sick!" Sophia said smacking his chest.

"I'm sorry, Sophie. I just needed to clear my head."

"I-I get that. It's just that... I don't wanna lose you. Ever since Ronnie died... I just don't know what I would do if I lost you too." Sophia said and wiped away the salty tears that streamed down her face.

"I'm not going anywhere. I made a promise ever since that night to always protect you and make sure you are happy. You, Cait, and Iris are the three most important people in my life I will never abandon you."

"You promise?"

"I Promise."

"I haven't told you this... But I'm gonna propose to Caitlin."

"OMG! When?"

"Soon very soon."

"I'm so happy for you, Bear! I can't wait to be a sister-in-law!"

"Thanks, sis."

"Now let's get to work. I have a bad guy to stop."