𝐈𝐗.

"This isn't even remotely atomically correct." Caitlin complained, trying, and failing to get another piece out of the "body" she was "operating" on.

"That's not the point, Snowflake," Barry told her, flashing over and neatly picking a piece up. He gave her a wink that sent a tingle down her spine, then rushed away again to hit the ping pong ball back to Cisco.

"Then what is the point?" She asked him in exasperation, pushing her hair out of her face from where it had blown when he ran away.

"To have fun!" Barry cried, hitting his ball back and forth with Cisco a few more times, waiting for her to try again.

She did, but the buzzer rang out and filled the room with noise. Caitlin blushed and humphed. Barry ran over and gave her a mock pout. "Not use to being worse at something medical than anyone else are we?" He teased.

Caitlin reached out a hand to hit his shoulder but he was already on the move again. She rolled her eyes.

Dr. Wells rolled his wheelchair into the room. "Your accuracy is getting better, Mr. Allen. I'm impressed."

"Thank you!" Barry beamed.

Caitlin laughed at his facial expression and tried once more to lift out a piece. BUZZZ. "Oh, I give up." She groaned. "You win, Babe."

"Maybe on that he does!" Cisco crowed triumphantly, taking advantage of Barry's distraction and scoring another point in their ping-pong game, "But he just LOST with this! Burn."

"Oooh, I call next! You and me Cisco." Sophia challenged.

"Oh, you're on." Cisco accepted.

~ CCPD ~

"I wanted to tell you I finally found a topic for my blog!"

"Tell me it's not your brownie obsession because I'm sure that's something that shouldn't be broadcasted out on the world wide web." He teased.

"Ha-ha... No, I'm writing about the mysterious streak that's been cited all over the city saving people."

"You believe that... Come on that sounds made up." Barry coughed.

"You of all people should believe this."

You have no idea. Barry thought as they made their way to his Lab.

"Look, Iris... it's not safe for you to blog about this stuff... You're just going to attract all the weirdos to your front door."

"Barry it's anonymous. So, don't worry about—"

As he walked with Iris into his lab a familiar voice interrupted their conversation making her presence known.

"I can vouch for that. The internet's full of weirdos and nerd rage... lots and lots of nerd rage."

"Oh my god, Felicity! What's up?" Barry said and hugs her.

"Hey, Felicity!" Iris said and hugs her too.

"Hey, Barry. Iris." Felicity said.