𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

~ Iron Heights Prison ~

Barry Allen is hunched over and examining the crime scene in front of him. Joe West then walked over towards him.

"Hey, Bear. The security cameras in the prison are shut down and then Clay Parker who was still locked in his cell vanished."

"Not completely," Barry said still looking at the crime scene.

"What's that?" Joe asked.

"It's a kind of organic residual. I found it on the floor in here just outside the cell out in the hallway trail led me outside." He prompted Joe.

When Barry got up and turned around to face Joe he saw a familiar face.

"Dad!?" He said smiling and rushed over towards his father. He hugs him tightly.

"Hey, Slugger," Henry said returning the hug.

"So, the word around here is that Parker pulled a Shawshank?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, and none of the other prisoners heard or saw anything," Joe stated.

"Well, if there is anyone that could figure out how Parker got out of here it's you son." He said returning a proud smile.

"Come on now. Let's go." The guard beacons.

"Say hi to Sophia and Caitlin for me," Henry said giving him a smile and nods goodbye.

"Will do," Barry said his face frowning a little when the guard ushers his father away.

Barry then turns back and faces Joe.

"So, my Dad just happened to come by?"

"The guard owed me a favor," Joe says.

"Thank you," Barry says smiling.

Joe nods and smiles back.

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

Caitlin is on her computer drinking a cup of coffee when Barry comes behind her and kisses the top of her head.

"Watcha doing, Cait?" Barry asked.

"Analyzing the particles that Clay Parker and Shawna Baez left behind." She answered.

Barry nods and smiles.

"I also found something very interesting. When Clay's samples come in contact with Shawna's they adopt their properties." She pointed out towards the screen and bites her lip.

"What's wrong, Snowflake?" Barry asked.

'Nothing." she said quickly.

"Come on, Cait. I know that look."

"What look?"

"That biting your lower lip thing you do when somethings bothering you."

She sighs and nods.