𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.

"Morning, Beautiful." Barry groaned as he woke up and turned around to see Caitlin staring at her engagement ring.

"You know if you keep on staring at that ring you'll go blind." Barry teased.

Rolling her eyes she lightly smacked him in the chest and got on top of him

"So, how much time do we have before going to work?" Caitlin said seductively and kissed him on his neck and chest.

"Hmmm, about half an hour." Barry grinned.

"Good. More fun for us." Caitlin grins back and they kiss passionately.

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

"It seems you're improving, Mr. Allen." Dr. Wells commended him with a smile of approval.

"It's still not fast enough," Barry stated flatly.

"Keep working like you are. Keep focus like you are and you will be ready the next time the Man in Yellow turns up." He encouraged.

Then I can go home and you can live on with your friends and family in peace. He said in his mind.

"I think you mean the Reverse-Flash!" Cisco tested.

Barry and Caitlin both turned to look sternly in Cisco's direction.

"What he said it not me and he's right yellow suit red lightning and evil. The reverse of Barry."

"Eh, Actually, I kind of like it." Dr. Wells smiled coyly as he stared back down at his computer.

"Okay, I'm up for another round. How many drones do we have left?" Barry said unfazed by the sudden direction of their conversation.

"Two and these got lasers." Cisco beamed.

"NO!" both Dr. Wells and Caitlin yelled.

Sophia was on her computer, scouring the internet for any signs of Firestorm. That was what Ronnie had called himself. He had said not to look for him but how could she not?

"Hey." Barry's voice startled her so much that she shrieked. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"No, it's okay."

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "Gotcha. What's Firestorm?"

They had talked a little about Ronnie coming back to life. Barry had been slightly upset that she hadn't told him when she found out, but once he heard her reasons he understood, knowing he would have done the same thing.

"Hey, I just thought of something. What if Firestorm..-"

"-..What if Firestorm isn't a word, it's an acronym." Her fingers then flew across the keypad. "Fusion Ignition Research Experiment and Science of Transmutation Originating RNA and Molecular Structures." Barry raised an eyebrow. "It's... 800 pages." Sophia sending her best puppy dog eyes looked up at him.

He leaned over the screen. Words and pages flashed across it at super speed, and Barry's eyes flicked back and forth until they were a blur. A second later he blinked and stood up.