𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

It's been two weeks since Team Flash has defeated Multiplex but a new threat rises. The Darbinyan Crime Family are sitting down for dinner Araz Darbinyan starts talking about the future of the family business but then a green toxic mist enters the room slowly infecting their lungs and killing them all.

"Barry, come on get up..." Caitlin said slowly kissing his chest and neck.

"Ugh, what time is it?" Barry groaned rolling on his side.

Buzzz! Buzzz! Buzzz!

"Oh, come on!" Barry said groaning and Caitlin giggles.

He answers his phone.

"Hey, Joe, Oh, crap. I'm on my way. He said than gets dressed and kisses Caitlin goodbye. He heads to work in a rush.

"We've got multiple homicides," Joe said to Barry as he walked into the scene of the crime.

"Joe, I got the security tapes, and look," Eddie said walking towards Joe and Barry the tapes showing green gas choking the crime family.

"Joe, I'm gonna go to S.T.A.R. Labs," Barry said.

"Wait. Barry! I need to tell you that I'm reopening the case of your mother's murder," Joe whispers in his ear. Barry nodded and left.

"Hey, Beautiful," Barry said lovingly kissing his girlfriend.

"Hey, Handsome," Caitlin said.

"Guys, I think we've got a Meta-Human alert. He can control poisonous gas and I brought a tissue sample from the victims," Barry said. "I also think we're gonna have to find a place to store these Meta-Humans Iron Heights doesn't have the facilities to imprison them."

"There's one place that might hold them," Cisco commented.

"What are you talking about?"
Barry asked.

"The Particle Accelerator. It could be modified to act as a sort of makeshift prison." Dr. Wells said thoughtfully.

Sophia's face paled and she looked away from Wells, staring resolutely at the floor as memories that always came with that word flooded through her like a tsunami. Barry watched in concern of his sister, feeling pained at how miserable she looked.

~ Flashback ~

"Tonight, the future begins the work my team and I will do here will change our understanding of physics, will bring about advancements in power, advancements in medicine, and trust me, that the future will be here faster than you think," Dr. Wells said.

"Dr. Wells we just got the latest weather report a big thunderstorm is rolling in," Cisco informed.

"We're not launching a space shuttle
We'll be fine." Dr. Wells said.

"Tahiti?" Ronnie said.

"I know. It's a long flight but we can binge-watch our favorite shows while we wait," Sophia said.

"But what about Italy? Pizza and
wine and more Pizza." Ronnie pouted adorably.

"Yes, but Italy doesn't have Mai Tais and a Honeymoon isn't a Honeymoon without Mai Tais," Sophia said and kisses Ronnie.