𝐕.

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

Harrison Wells and his team are doing more tests on Barry.

"Mr. Allen, it looks like your cells are vibrating at an incredible speed," Dr. Wells said.

"Your DNA has been changed by the dark matter from the Particle Accelerator giving your body the ability to run at super-speed," Sophia added.

"So, I'm a superhero!?" Barry said looking confused and excited.

"Awesome!" Cisco said giving him a high five.

"Yes, but I'm concerned that there might be others like you with these abilities," Dr. Wells said.

"I think we should test you out to see how fast you are going," Caitlin suggested.

Harrison Wells and his team are preparing to measure the performance of Barry.

"You don't really believe he can run that fast, do you?" Sophia asked.

"Well, I believe anything is possible, and in a few minutes, maybe you will too," Wells said.

"How does it fit?" Cisco asked.

"It's a little snug," Barry answered.

"Mister Allen, while I am extremely eager to determine your full range of abilities, I do caution restraint." Dr. Wells said.

"Yeah," Barry said.

Barry gets up and starts running.

"Whoo-hoo!" Barry yelled in excitement.

"He just passed 200 knots per hour," Cisco said impressed.

"That's not possible," Sophia said.

Caitlin smiled proudly.

Barry revises his mother, surrounded by lightning, and remembers this yellow light human form, he noticed near Nora.

"Mom!" Barry yells.

"No! Barry!" Nora yelled.

"Mom!" Barry yells again.

"Don't! Don't let him touch you!" Nora yelled again.

The last thing he remembers is fatigue and darkness taking over. He ends up in a row of cans marking the end of the track.

"Barry!" Both women screamed. They rushed to Barry's side.

"Ow, what happened," Barry said waking up feeling dizzy.

"It looks like you had a distal radius fracture," Caitlin said.

"Had?" Barry asked.

"It's healed. In three hours."

"How is that even possible?"