𝐗𝐈𝐈.

~ S

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

Team Flash is in the Cortex waiting for Dr. Wells to arrive as he had something important to announce.

"Thank you all for your patience. I have some important news to share with all of you." Dr. Wells said.

"What's the news?" Sophia asked.

"Wayne Enterprise has invested in S.T.A.R. Labs. They will build a new building for us and the people of this city. He has also invited the four of you to Gotham City for a fundraiser that he will be hosting tonight." He answers.

"Tonight?" Barry said.

"Yes. Mr. Wayne has orchestrated a private jet to pick you up at Central City Airport. I won't be going as I have other matters to attend to. So, all of you will be going and representing S.T.A.R. Labs." Dr. Wells said.

~ Central City Airport ~

"Mr. Allen, come this way." An elderly British voice said.

"Who are you?" Barry asked.

"I'm Master Wayne's butler, Alfred. He has sent me over to pick you up."

"Man what I would give to switch lives with Bruce Wayne right about now," Cisco whispered in Sophia's ear.

"Indeed." She agreed.

"He certainly rolled out the red carpet for us," Caitlin said amazed.

"Master Wayne and Dr. Wells are going to be working together. So, he wants to treat you all well." Alfred said.

"Well, I ain't complaining," Cisco said.

"Look! A bottle of Vodka!" Sophia said and picks it up.

"Only the finest," Alfred said.

"You want some?" Sophia said offering some to Cisco.

"Open that baby up!" He said.

"We will arrive at Gotham in 3 hours. So, make yourselves comfortable," Alfred said.

"Will do, Alf." Cisco grinned.

~ Much Later ~

Barry and Caitlin are cuddled up together sleeping while Cisco and Sophia are watching a movie and eating some snacks.

"We're here," Alfred shouted causing the couple to wake up.