𝐗𝐈𝐗.

~ S.T.A.R. Labs ~

Team Flash is in the Cortex after hearing the news about Ronnie Raymond.

"It appears letting Ronnie roam free is no longer an option." Dr. Wells stated.

"He's not my Ronnie anymore. He's Martin Stein walking around in Ronnie's body." Sophia reminded them.

"Is there a reason as to why Stein's brain is in control of Ronnie's body and not the other way around?" Barry asks.

"Brand new organisms will select the strongest parts of themselves to survive. In this case Ronnie's body and Stein's mind." Caitlin answers.

"So, how do we find him?" Sophia asks.

"Quinten Quail, the scientist Ronnie attacked was a former colleague of Martin Stein. And if Martin is indeed in control of Ronnie's body, he may be trying to figure out what is happening to him." Dr. Wells suspected.

~ Stein Residence ~

"Have you seen this person? The news is calling him the "Burning Man"," Barry asked her.

"Yes... I have. Who is he?" Clarissa demanded.

"He's just a person of interest in your husband's case." Dr. Wells covered smoothly.

They questioned Stein's wife a little longer, trying to figure out everything they could.

Sophia, Caitlin, and Barry followed Dr. Wells out the door and down the path.

"It seems Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond have something in common besides sharing a body. They both need to protect the most important woman in their lives." Dr. Wells said.

"Clarissa said she feels like she's being watched," Caitlin said.

"Well, then this is the makings of a stakeout."

"Barry's meeting Iris tonight," Sophia informs her mentor.

"I'll cancel," Barry assured her immediately. Caitlin smiled at him, knowing that he was trying to be there for Sophia through all of this.

"No, go," Dr. Wells told him, waving a hand. "If we need you here, something tells me you can be here in a Flash."

~ Later ~

"Professor Stein. I'm not here to hurt you and I know you don't want to hurt anyone else so would you please not flame on." He asked, cautiously stepping closer.

Ronnie burst into a controlled flame, pushing him against the high-bricked fence. Barry fought against his hold. The screeching tires of the S.T.A.R Labs van pulled both their attention in the direction of the vehicle speeding towards them. Seeing Ronnie's angered expression, fear shot through him as he remembered Sophia.

Ronnie flew high into the sky. Barry felt his lungs tighten as the air thinned the further they soared. Barry peered down, watching as the lights of the city mirrored a clear starry night. Barry's lungs felt like they were burning with the lack of oxygen, Ronnie's hands loosened, releasing him.