Part Nine

Dark Passion
-A Dark passion Sequel to Transferred.
_______________________________________
Part Eight: A worry free getaway.
________________________________________

So, we had our advantage, being the only ones on this small island. This was all just so... Perfect.
I was sitting on the nearby dock, splashing my toes in the warm waves, only to be swept off of my feet.
"Hello Eri"
I giggled  as he turned me around to face him. His clear green orbs gazed down at me, and He inched his face closer, brushing his lips to mine. Then suddenly, I had fell backwards screaming.
Takuma's grip tightened around me, as we both fell into the warm water.  We were only a little more then waist deep, and I burst out into laughter.
"I thought it was deeper than this!"
Takuma laughed as well.
"I almost let you fall"
I smiled at this, as he let me down. Then I wrapped my arms around him. I didn't want to let him go, not even for a second; in fear that something could ruin it in just a split second.
"Remember the time we hid inside that closet at the library to get away from my Fan-girls?"
I laughed at this, remembering what had happened that day..

*Flashback*

Math was never a good Subject of Eri's, and Takuma was well aware of that. He had observed her annoyed expressions each time she would get her test handed back many times before. He had always thought her facial expressions were quite cute. Even when she was angry it was hard to take her serious. He watched as the professor handed back her quiz and tried to suppress his laughter. And that is when the blonde had drawn the line, he was sick of seeing her beautiful face scowl.
"It seems as though you are in need of a tutor"
Takuma remarked. Eri froze, a deep blush growing on her face.
"I don't need a tutor!"
She crossed her arms, equivalent to how a child would.
"We've seen you struggling, Kazuko."
Aidou added on.
Eri sighed in defeat.
"Look, the only reason I have been struggling is because I always fall asleep in this class. I missed all the basics.."
"Then that finalizes it. I'm tutoring you at the library tomorrow."

The Cross Academy Library. One of the many things Takuma and Eri had both enjoyed. It displayed a very large variety of books that were kept in fine condition. The only con; both Day and Night Class had access.
The two Teens were minding their business, only to be erupted by flirtatious giggles. Three day class girls were eying the blonde as he tutored. Eri looked up only to notice that with every step they came closer. She looked over to Aidou in hope that they would leave them alone, but that had no hope. He already had a number of girls circled around him in awe as he entertained them. Eri sighed hopelessly, until something huge had caught her eye--
"In here!!" 
A large hoard of Girls began to poor into the library like fiends. The two had no choice, but to ditch their studying and... run!  Takuma grabbed Eri's hand and pulled her to Safety as he found his perfect Hiding place. The Library closet.
As he locked the door, The two of them collapsed on the carpet floor, out of breath. Each time they tried to make it to the closet, fangirls would pop out from every isle and direction. It was without a doubt a good run.  Ichijo smiled,
"We got away"
With a loud thump, Eri had fallen against the boy, knocking him down the the carpet of the spacious closet. Her face turned a shocking red, and the boy beneath her chuckled out loud. Eri soon relaxed as she realized he had gotten used to her clumsiness, and laughed with him.
And at that very moment, Takuma realized how effortlessly beautiful the girl untop of him was. The way her aqua colored eyes lit up when she looked at him, it made him want to make her forever his.
And that is exactly what he finalized he would do.
*end*
"Hey! Takuma, look at this!"
Eri smiled at him, holding up a rare starfish. She sure isn't like every other girl, and that is why Takuma loved her.
"Amazing.."
He felt the squishy creature and smiled. She had always found the little things in life the most enjoyable..