Part Nine.

Transferred

Part Nine: Awakening.

Light flooded my vision. How long had I been sleeping? It felt like years since I've seen light. The blur of vision focused now, and I took a look around to see that woman.. My eyes widened in fright, as she made eye contact with me.

"What do you want" I spat, Rather rudely. She got up and walked next to my bed.

"It's time you know the truth..sister"

I cringed as her hand hovered near me. Then everything became black, once again.

I saw my mother. She was braiding her luscious blonde hair. Then two childeren came running up to her.

Was that me..?

"Mommy! Can I help?"

My mother looked down at the young me and nodded, smiling.

"I was gonna do that!"

The other girl screeched, pushing her to the side.

"Sara, that was not nice! Apoligize to Eri, right now."

"Shutup, mother"

~*~

Then another scene came. This time it was me when I was about thirteen. I was currently walking home from school. The thirteen-year old me entered the house and gasped. The scene that had haunted me for four years now, was before me. Was she showing me who killed mother and father?

Sara was currently killing my father. He had burst into flames and was screaming like none else. I lowered my head. If only i could save him now.

"Sara..? What are you-!?"

"Killing another pureblood gives you their powers,sister."

I had still stood there with my eyes wide, and she chuckled.

" Perhaps you are to ignorant to understand."

I clentched my fist,

"Yes I don't understand! How the hell can you kill your own.. parents!?"

My body quivered, and she laughed once more.

"Mother! Get in here"

I looked to my left to see my mother limping towards us,

"What did you do to Mother!?!"

I lunged toward her.

"If you touch her, she dies."

Sara smiled and snapped her fingers.

"Hurry, I don't have all day"

My jaw dropped. Why was she like this?

"Of course she would be walking slowly she's practically bleeding to death!"

I hated myself for not giving my parents the time to teach me how to use my powers. I had wanted to be human; normal.

" Turn her into a human."

I backed away, but my feet had become frozen to the ground.

"I'm sorry, sweetie."

My mother tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

" I'll allways love you. Remember that."

I nodded, as tears flooded my vision.

"Do it. NOW!"

As I had began to wake up from the flashback, a sweet iron taste lingered in my mouth, and Sara was gone.

So, that was the truth.. I am a pureblood, and Sara is my older sister.

A doctor had ran into the room.

"Y-you're-"

I nodded.

"Can you take me out of this? I would like to see my friends now"

The doctor bowed his head a bit and said,

"O-of course!"

I looked into the Taxi mirror. Some features of mine had changed, except I still had my fathers aqua colored eyes. My hair had turned blonde and shiny like my mother's hair.

"So where we headed to, Ma'am?"

The driver asked. I smiled,

"Cross academy"