Part Thirteen

Forget me not

My little one
You have left us too soon
Though my body can no longer hold you
I hold you forever in my heart
As precious and beautiful as this flower caught in time
A mother's love does not forget

_____________________________________________________________________________

      The four words that were spoken was just enough for Eri to feel sick again. She quivered at the thought, as well as Takuma who didnt look any better than she did.

"Eri.. I'm so sorry.."
Yuuki murmured.  Kaname placed a firm hand on Takumas shoulder,

"Dont hessitate to ask for my help. If you need me, Im here Takuma."

Takuma shot him the weakest smile known to mankind, and replied,

"thank you,  Kaname."

"-Actually, there is something you may be able to do for us."
Yuuki, Kaname,  and Takuma, they all turned towards Eri, though she specifically wanted Kaname's attention.

"I want Sara dead. Whether you do it or not...I dont care, but..."
She looked up at him, and finalized,
"Its happening whether you like it or not."

Yuuki sent her a worried glance, and protested.
"Eri-"
"No. I will no longer take part of these sick games she likes to play!"

"We will discuss this further later on."
Kaname stated with crossed arms.

"I agree, both of you need to rest up.. you need it after what happened."

Takuma sighed.
"Thank you, Yuuki.  We'll see you later."

"goodbye"

~*~

       Once discharged from the hospital,  Eri had found herself sitting straight in front of the fireplace, unable to lift her bluegreen eyes from the growing flame. From the time she was little, Eri was always taught not to keep a grudge, for that would make her have a mean heart. The more and more she remembered what her parents had taught her, the more she became mentally worn out. What Sara had done was unforgivable, but as much as she hated to admit.. the woman was her sister. They had lived together, played together,  and grown up together.  Was she really going to go down such a path and kill the last remaining family member she had? Or would she make amends, even though deep down she knew that making amends with Sara was completely foriegn?

"Eri...?"

Refusing to move her eyes from the flames of the fire, she replied,

"Yes...Takuma?"

"Whatever you decide to do, you have my support."

This is how she knew she would prosper, it's how she knew everything would be ok. In a sense it was how she knew nothing could overcome their love. She believed that It wasn't so much that without Takuma she would be nothing...It was because they grow with eachother, they better themselves together. Whether it be from silly arguments or tragedies, they both had an unbreakable bond of trust. And that..that is what made their love so beautiful. The ability to trust in one another and stick together through it all.

"Thank you"

Takuma wrapped his arms tightly around her frame, and murmured,

"How are you feeling?"

"The...miscarriage is really hurting my stomache. But thats nothing I cant get past. I just hope...the baby didnt go through to much..pain"

He held her more tight,

"Me too, Eri"

His voice cracked, and she laid her head down in the crook of his neck.

"Whatever happens between Sara and I.. I want you to know that it was for the safety of our family,  and everyone else. If she ends up dead...it's not because of revenge. You do understand that, right?"

" I wouldnt expect anything less from you, Eri."