Part Seven

Dark Passion

-A  Sequal to Transferred. 

_______________________________________

Part Seven: The wedding

________________________________________

Today was the day. The wedding. It's strange, really. I never thought it would come this quick. I'm so used to seeing other people getting married..but now, since I'm the one.. It's hard to beleive. 

But it's also wounderful, I've noticed. 

I looked at my fiance, sitting outside talking to Kaname. He looked so happy. My heart fluttered.

I'm greatfull for what I have. I couldn't ask for anything more, anyone better, because Takuma is the best. 

Some girls stress over about having the most perfect wedding. But I don't, The only thing that's important to me is getting married to Takuma.

I smiled, looking at myself in the long mirror in front of me. 

"You look beautiful, Eri. I've never seen my grandson so happy before. . ."

I looked up at her. Her pale blonde hair up into her signature bun. 

"I want you to have this. You can call it...a small wedding present perhaps."

She placed a Silver clip in my hair. It had sparkling diamonds that were in the shape of a Butterfly.

"It has been passed down through The Ichijo clan for generations."

I threw my arms around her. 

"Thank you so much"

She just laughed and hugged back. 

"You better get out there. I think they're ready."

My stomache swirled with mixed emotions. Part of me wanted to cry, and part of me couldn't beleive this was my day.  

The minute I stepped out  of the small house, I was lost in Takuma's gleaming forest green eyes. He beamed at me, and I couldn't help but grin back. 

I looked over to see my Foster dad. He was bawling out loud dramatically. When he grabbed my arm, the music started. 

I Looked at my Bridesmaids. They're eyes were glued to me, and Yuuki winked at me. I laughed quietly as I stepped up onto the stone platform.

I let go of my fathers arm and  stood in front of Takuma. 

As the Minister began his long tedious speech,halfway through it Takuma caught my eye and I struggled to hold back my laughter. 

Kaname seemed to catch on and rolled his eyes. 

Then the speech came to an end,

"Takuma Ichijo. Will you take this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in Holy Matrimony; love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as you both shall live?"

Takuma smiled, blissfully gazing down into my eyes.

"I do."

" And do you, Eri Kazuko, take this man to be thy wedded Husband, to live together after God's ordinance in Holy Matrimony; love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as you both shall live?"

"I do" 

The ring Bearer opened the black velvet box, and we each slid our rings on. 

"You may Kiss the bride" 

Takuma caressed my cheek, and brought me into a tender loving kiss. 

At that momment, there were no words that could explain how happy I was. 

for the first time ever, I truely felt complete.

When we pulled away, The air was filled with aplause. And Takuma lifted me off my feet "bridal style", carrying me off into to the limo. 

Once I was back on my feet, a group of people stood before us.

I turned around and threw the boque of flower back, only to see Aidou catch it. 

"YESSSSS!!!"

He screamed. Everybody laughed, as Kaname shot him a glance.

"I guess we're off then"

Takuma stated, I think he was nearly as anxious as I was. 

"Bye everyone! Thanks for comming!"