Part Ten

Transferred

Part ten: A new Journey.

I looked at the old building before me. It had been months since I've stepped foot in this academy.

Just as I entered the tall black gates I heard someone running towards me. It was only Kaname.

"Sara. You are not welcome here!"

I backed up,

"Kaname, It's me: Eri."

He relaxed and stated,

"So you have awakened"

I nodded, and then took a look around the place. It seemed like a ghost town. I didn't see any day class students waiting at the gates. That was rare.

"Where is everyone?"

I asked Kaname. He frowned,

"The academy was under attack, by my uncle: Rido Kuran. All Students have been dismissed from their classes today"

I heard footsteps running towards us, and I turned around to see Yuuki.

"I heard yelling. Kaname is everything alright?!"

Her hair was long, way longer than before. She stopped in her tracks and her eyes widened,

"Eri..?"

I smiled and she ran up and flung her arms around me.

"Is everyone okay?"

I asked her. She is a part of the disiplinary comitee after all. Yuuki nodded, and I sighed of relief.

"Thats good.. So where's Takuma?"

I looked to kaname, Takuma and him were pretty close after all. He frowned and refused to make eye contact with me.

"I'm afraid.."

My heart beat of anticipation..

"he had gone missing.."

I Looked away from Kaname and then back to him.

"What..?!"

After everything that has happened.. I am still seperated from him!? He can't be gone..

" His grandfather: Ichio, was a very currupt man, Eri. So Takuma went to stop him once and for all."

I clentched my fist..

"Where did you last see him?"

Kaname answered,

"At his Grandfather's office."

I turned around and began running to my car.

I arrived at the Ichijo Manor. It was left in shambles. This only shrank my hope even more. I sprinted out of the car, and stood exaiming the remnants of the old building.

Until I heard voices, so I followed them.

"So you're awake"

I saw Rima and Shiki standing there. Shiki tossed me a Katana.

Takuma's Katana

.

It felt like my heart was being drowned deep into a pool of acid.

"He can't be.."

I muttered. If he died.. I don't think I could ever live with myself.

"Don't worry."

Shiki put a hand on my shoulder,

"We searched everywhere. We still haven't found him"

A bit of releif struck me, But not much.

"Keep his Katana."

Rima said,

" He'd probably trust you with it. More than Shiki, anyways."

Shiki narrowed his eyes at rima as she smirked. I managed to smile,

"Thanks..I'll see you guys' later."

I walked back to my car, and sighed. Takuma could be anywhere right now. I banged my head on the steering wheel-

HONK

This startled Rima, and Shiki sighed,

"Eri makes a strange Pureblood..."

I drove back to Cross Academy to say my goodbye's to The headmaster and Zero.

I entered the office to see the headmaster resting his head on his arms. I sighed.. He isn't going to take this easy...

I took a step closer, and the Bathroom door opened.

"Eri?"

It was Zero who came out of the door.

"ERI!!!!!"

My foster father had ran over to me, and gave me a huge hug.

" I missed you so much!"

I smiled and hugged back. This is what I like about my foster father. Even though I'm in a terrible mood, he can allways find a way to make me smile. And if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have found out about my past, or meant all of my friends at this very Academy.

"Thank you so much..But I'm leaving now to find Takuma. You've been like my second father and I cherish you dearly."

He began bawling.

" How am I to live with myself, fist Yuuki Now you too!!?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his goofieness.

"Yuuki's leaving as well, huh?"

I sighed and walked over to zero. When I came near him he backed up.

" What are you backing up for?"

I asked. The Headmaster sighed,

" Yuuki is a pureblood, and you are as well."

I furrowed my eyebrows,

"What?"

And then I connected the dots: Yuuki was turned as well..

He better not hate me for that!

I clentched my fist and yelled at Zero,

"It's not like I wanted to become one!"

Zero's eyes softened,

"I know.."

I huffed..

"Now give me a hug before I punch you"

I crossed my arms. Zero rolled his eyes and spread his arms out. I stepped closer and squeezed him tightly. Then thats when I found out. After all this time and I haven't noticed it..: Zero, is a vampire.. My eyes widened as I released him. My pureblood powers must have identified it. If I had only known before..

"What?"

I snapped out of it, But.. I didn't want to bring him down anymore then he already is. He loves Yuuki and I can see it a bright as daylight.

I pointed to Zero's shirt,

"What's that?"

"Huh?"

"AHAHAH! It get's you every time!"

I laughed as I had managed to put a grin on his face.

" I'm staying at the apartments by the Ramen place. Don't be strangers"

As I left the Academy, I knew that fate had brought me there, and fate made me leave the place.

And finally: Fate had me on a new Journey:

To find Takuma.