Part Fourteen.

Transferred

Part Fourteen: Going in for the Kill.

I arrived at the Shirabuki estate.

Today was the day.

I'm finishing off my twin whether I live or not. I transformed myself into a bat. (Yes purebloods can actually do that beleive it or not!) And I flew up towards the window where it was open a tad and managed to squeeze into it.

I turned back into my human self and stood inside a rather huge bedroom. I studied the room and had begun to hear movements and Froze as my eyes landed on the bed. There's books laying on it. I scrambled to under the bed and stayed as quiet as I could. I heard a knock.

"Takuma, Sara-Sama has requested you see her"

"I'll be there in a moment"

I peeked out from underneath the bed to see him get off of it to look at himself in the mirror. When he turned around I hid back under. I peeked once more to see him head into a walk-in closet, and got out.

I sighed, and looked at the Manga he was reading on the bed.

Black Butler.

Classy.

I heard the door open and took off a shoe, making it peek out from under the bed quite noticably, and then I hid behind the curtains.

Takuma came out, with a shirt on this time.

"He could've left it off, too.", I mentally giggled.

He stopped by the bed side and looked down at the shoe I placed, then turned around to shut the window, but-

I pounced on him, pinning him to the bed. He looked shocked, and said,

"Eri?"

I Froze him there and strode off.

Thats what you get for beleiving her.

"Eri, Eri, Eri. I knew you'd be comming back, but not this soon"

I put a hand on my gun an flipped it out.

"Crafty"

I saw her bite her index finger, drawing blood, then before I knew it, a whip came flying towards me and snatched the gun right out of my hand. The minute she grabbed it she had shrieked in pain. Now was my chance, I came at her with a katana, and stuck her in the shoulder.

"In oredor to kill a pureblood you must cut their head off" -Zero

I lit my sword on fire and went for her neck. She Caught the blade ignoring that it was cutting her own fingers and tugged it back. I let it go, and elbowed her as hard as I could in the middle of the chest. And then shoved a dagger into her shoulder.

"I'm impressed"

She punched me back, in the cheek, and then took the dagger out from her shoulder. I held my jaw and stepped back, blood was comming from it.

" You can weild Anti-Vampire Weapons as well. Is that another one of those abilities you have?!"

She glared at me.

When we were born, mother told us that I had gained special powers within my blood, but Sara had not because she was the weaker one out of us twins. Sara had envied me ever since. It was never my choice to gain those powers.