Part One

Chapter-One

Friends and foes.

        My black hair swooshed around due to the blowing wind. I pushed it out of my face as I opened the creaky doors.

As I entered the door slammed shut and I jumped. This place is creepy, not to mention the creepy red candles lit attached to the walls. I walked down the hallway until I stoped at an area that looked much like a lounge. Did I enter from the wrong end?

"Excuse me-"

        I shreiked and whipped around to see a tall Blonde with forrest green eyes. He chuckled of amusement and then asked, "Are you lost?"

        I sighed and nodded, "I’m sorry, I just-"

        "Don’t be. You’re new aren’t you?" I nodded once again, "Now. What’s your dorm number?"

        I rubbed the back of my neck, "Actually, I’m here to see.." I looked down to a paper I was given from the foster care agency. "I think its..Headmaster Kien cross?" The blonde blinked, "Oh! So you’re Eri?"

        I looked around akwardly, "Yeeah?"

        "Forgive me, I’m Takuma Ichijo. Pleased to meet you" I shook his hand and smiled at his proper greeting.

        "---Takuma? Oh. There you are"

        I looked to see another blonde, but this time he had stunning ice blue eyes. And It seemed as though he was eying me like a piece of meat. It’s rather annoying if you ask me. I could tell already, this boy was the one that broke hearts.

        "Hello. I haven’t seen you around here" I stared at him for a moment, ignoring his comment, and then asked, "Could one of you two show me to the Headmasters office?" My eyes shifted towards Takuma.

        "I can-"

        "---Aidou!!" A deep voice boomed from upstairs.

        "It seems as though you have upset, Kaname-sama, Aidou" Takuma sweatdropped. "Aidou" had ran off as quick as he could and I laughed softly. "Well then..I guess we should go now"

         The two of us were walking across a grassy area and I spotted two people in black school uniforms.

        "Hi, Takuma!"

        "Hello, Yuuki. Would you mind showing Eri to the headmaster’s office? Day class students are currently in lunch, so.." He sweatdropped. I wonder whats so bad about these "Day Class Students"? I hope I’m not one..

        "Oh, You’re Eri? Hi! I’m Yuuki." She held out her hand and I shook it. " And thats Zero, over there. I don’t know where he’s going, but lets get you to the headmaster" 

~*~

        "Oh! Eri!!! Come, give your father a hug!"

        I slowly and akwardly walked over to my foster-father. I REALLY wasn’t expecting him to act so Melo-dramatic. Once I stopped in front of him He began squeezing me.

        "Would you Let go of her already!" I heard an aggravated voice yell.

        "Zero, you’re no fun at all!", The head master fake cried, "Now. Here’s your uniform. He handed me one identical to Yuuki’s. "Thank you" I smiled to him.

        "SO CUTE! Oh! I just wanna squeeze you, and-"

        Yuuki quickly showed me out of the office,