Part Ten

Dark Passion
-A Dark passion Sequel to Transferred.
_______________________________________
Part Nine: Where the nightmares begin.
________________________________________
Days have passed. Takuma and I have finally came home from our honeymoon.

But I’m beginning to scare myself...

I’ve been having these strange thoughts lately.
Thoughts about my husband, I can’t comprehend.
Yesterday evening is when this started. I couldn’t stop myself from drinking Takuma’s blood. He had to physically push me away. 
“Eri. I have something to inform you about..”
I had no clue what this was about, and it scared me. I followed my husband to the couch as several thoughts raced through my mind at once.
“I believe..”
I looked up into his brilliant green eyes. He seemed unsure, stopping himself in mid sentence.
“I love you Eri, you know that, right? I am so incredibly thankful I get to spend the rest of my life with you, and only you. But..”
My heart sunk, Has he cheated on me?
“I think...I must’ve gotten you pregnant”
He waited for my reaction. I froze, feeling my stomach.
What?
“Pregnant?”
“I’m afraid this is why you’ve had so much trouble with self control..”
I couldn’t process all of this.
“What.. do you mean?”
“You see; Pureblood children must receive a decent amount of blood, daily from their mother. Unlike other children, there is no other way to keep them healthy..”
Silence filled the air. Takuma sent me a worried glance, so I gave him a weak smile.
 Truth is, I was terrified to have a child. There is so many things that can go wrong..
Takuma came over to me, capturing me in his warm embrace.
"One way or another..I'm sure everything will turn out well. I love children."

~*~

“Eri?”
I turned around to see Takuma. Those thoughts raced through my mind. Those horrid thoughts..
“Don’t come near me!”
Takuma frowned.
“You look very pale..”
I bit my lip.
“Every part of my body wants to suck you dry! Look at yourself.. I can’t do this to you!”
Takuma sat down on the bed.
“It’s alright, I’m fine”
He smiled his signature happy grin.
I lunged towards him, and The Nightmare had began.