Part Eleven

_______________________________________
Part Ten: Nightmare.
________________________________________

“Ma’am We would like to asign you a donor, for now.”
I looked over at Takuma, who looked at me.
I had put my own husband in the hospital  because I couldn’t controll myself..
“It has to be done, as much as I hate this..”
Doing so, biting another vampire creates a bond that cannot be erased. I frowned. 
“Please excuse us Mr. Ichijo, and we will discuss this matter further.”
I followed the doctor out of the room to be face to face with Aido.
“A-Aido?”
“You two know eachother?”
I nodded slowly.
“Well, just your luck, I suppose. Hanabusa will be your donor for as long as you need.”
The doctor passed on through.
“Wait!”
He didn’t turn back, at all. I looked over to see a very spaced out Aido.
“look,You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”
I looked up into his icy blues. He just nodded, following me into the room where Takuma was.
“You knew this was going to be Aido?”
I asked. Takuma nodded,
“Yes. I trust Hanabusa with you.”
 “A-Are you sure you don’t want me to stay the night with you?”
I asked, still unsure.
Takuma gave a swift nod, and I  bent over, leaving a soft kiss on his lips.
“I love you Eri.”
His scent made me go wild, I struggled to contain myself, as my eyes flashed bright red.
“I love you too.”

I darted after Aido who had been waiting at the car and I tore my teeth into the skin of his neck without hesitation.
“Eri..”
Aido wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I gulped up his blood, it had satisfied me. I licked his neck clean of the thick red substance, and  looked up at him. His eyes were glowing. I felt so guilty.
“You don’t look as pale as before.”
He slid a hand on my cheek. I unloosened the buttons of my shirt, which made him uncomfortable.
"Eri-"
I shook my head, smiling, 
"Thats not what I'm doing, idiot."
I lifted my colar from my neck, Then I tiptoed up to him, and he hesitated,
"But-"
I inturrupted.
"Look. I already put Takuma in the hospital. I don't want that happening to you too!"
"Eri. . "
"Just do it."
There were two vampires standing by, staring our way.
" Let's get in the car, shall we?"
He smirked. I followed him in.
I crawled over to him. 
"Please, Aido?"
His smirk widened.
"Well well. I never thought I would live to hear that Eri Kazuko would beg for me to drink her blood."
"Ichijo"
I corrected.
"Right."
I rolled my eyes,as he pushed me down, slowly sliding his tounge across my neck.
"I might as well enjoy this.."
I heard him mumble before he tenderly bit down.  After a few momments I felt him pull away; His warm breath shakily breathing down on my neck. He balenced himself placing to hands on either side of my head, and I wiped the blood from his mouth.
"I know my blood can't taste that good."
He got up from me, and slid into the drivers seat.
"But it does. Buckle up, Eri. We're going home."