Part Fifteen. (Ending)

Transferred

Part Fifthteen: New Beginings.

I heard the door open.

"You know I can sense you're there, Eri"

I frowned. She hasn't stepped forward so I can't except defeat, just yet. I lit the stick on fire.

"What are you going to do? Hit me with a candle stick? How Unclassy"

She stepped forward and I swung it at her, and she fell to the floor.

"Takuma"

I helped him stay up by putting his arm around my shoulder.

We exited the building as quick as we could, Freeing the kidnapped girls

&

Not bothering to look back.

I hope she burns with the house.

The two of us walked freely along a dirt road.

I knew this road.

We're close to the Kuran Residence.

I frantically knocked on the door and the huge doors opened.

"Come..-"

Yuuki stopped.

"is that..Takuma?!"

I saw Aido walk out as well.

"follow me."

I followed Yuuki to a bathroom.

She showed me where everything is and left the room.

I sighed, as I studied the deep gash through Takuma. I then wrang out a washcloth and began cleaning the wound.

I had soon found out that the bleeding wasn't stopping.

"Takuma, bite me"

"Eri.."

" Just do it!"

Theres no way in hell I'm gonna lose him now.

I pulled him close, ignoring that his blood was getting on my shirt.

I could care less, as long as he's ok.

I felt him slowly bite down into the skin of my neck, and after he was done, I looked at the wound. It had begun healing.

I sighed of releif.

I did it. I finally got him back.

Takuma stood up and smiled down at me. He carresed my cheek and brought me close into a soft kiss.

"Aido! Don't-"

The door flung open.

"Noo!!"

He shouted dramatically, and we seperated.

Guess it turns out Aido really did like me.

Kaname came into the room as well.

"I'm glad to see you both are okay"

Takuma wore a guilty look on his face, as he looked at Kaname. This confused me.

" Kaname, you won't have to worry about Sara anymore. I disposed of her."

Sara had wanted to be Queen from the day she was born. . I knew she had told Kaname, as well as Takuma. She was a shelfish child, and I hope I somehow taught her a lesson. But me: I'm different from her. I have no intention what-so-ever of becoming Queen.

The only thing I crave is right beside me.

Takuma.

I smiled,

"And me: I don't plan on being Queen anytime soon."

Kaname chuckled.

"You're still a nuisance"

"what!? Am not!"

Yuuki giggled at my reaction.

"I'm joking."

Kaname smiled.

"We must be going now."

There’s no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can’t gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.

We've walked together down this winding road in search of something true. Together we grew. But now our journey has come to an end and it's on to something new for me and you. I know so much will change but looking back I can say I wouldn't change a day. So many memories we got to make... the challenges we met... I'll never forget 'cause those lessons made us who we are today. Now we're taking the next step without a regret. No regrets.

This isn't the end, It's just a new beginging.