reading thirst tweets , video ii.

⚠️ slightly mature content ⚠️

━━  january 11th, 2019.

IN WHICH
min reads thirst tweets from
fans and is mildly concerned.

⤷ IN WHICH    min reads thirst tweets from    fans and is mildly concerned

jeon eunbyul please rail me. hard.

min looks up at the camera. "well, since you asked so kindly." she says suggestively, a smirk settling on her face.
━━━━

"HELLO, i'm min! today i'm here with buzzfeed to read some of your thirst tweets." min says, smiling softly. her tone is a mix of nervousness and amusement; worried some of these tweets might be too much for her management to like, and amused at the thought of the lengths some of her bits would go to explain their.. desires.

"i have a bucket of your tweets with me." she explains while holding up the bucket, shaking it slightly, "that i am honestly more than ready to throw away!" she smiles in a sarcastic, sing-songy way.

"let's just get this over with." she whispers under her breath.

❝ locals think that they're falling in love with a new idol every comeback,
but it's just min with a new hair color. ❞

she chuckles airily. "that wasn't so much a thirst tweet as it was a compliment. but it still made me flustered."

"i actually don't dye my hair that much. i think i experiment more with hairstyles than colors. but thank you." she throws the paper away behind her.

❝ MIN IS SO ATTRACTIVE MY EYES ARE GETTING HOT JUST LOOKING AT HER ❞

"your eyes are getting hot?" she questions, staring at the paper in her hand. "i think you're having an allergic reaction." she says, raising her eyebrows in amusement at the camera.

"wait, am i allowed to curse?" she asks as she fishes through the bucket for her next tweet. "yeah?" she confirms when the staff nod their heads off camera. she side eyes her manager, who just sighs and nods her head as well. min smiles cheekily before whispering a mischievous "okay."

❝ research shows if you are afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find them in your bedroom. ❞ she pauses for the line gap.
❝ i'm afraid of min. ❞

"are you calling me a spider?" she asks with genuine confusion and slight hurt, since she hates spiders. it takes her a few seconds of staring at the paper to realize. "oohhhhh— you're saying you want me in your— ooookaay." she realizes, chuckling at her own innocence. "well, i'm good. no thanks." she smiles at the camera, still chuckling.